November 18, 2021
Do you like to wear heeled or platform shoes or do you prefer sports shoes? Do you prefer to wear a dress or pants? In the case of denim and leather jackets, it doesn’t matter, because it fits absolutely everything.
Typical denim is no longer just blue
Denim jackets have been a hit in the last forty years. The women liked the densely woven twill fabric in blue so much that they wear it practically all year round. Today, however, you can get denim or denim not only in all shades of blue, but also in brown, black or white. Gray, for example, is no exception.
Be the one you want to be
Do you want to be a lady, a savage or a real romantic? Jeans the jacket can conjure up the personality you want to be. This type of jacket is suitable for both modern and retro style, as well as boho or vintage style. And because manufacturers make denim jackets with thermal insulation, you can actually wear denim even when temperatures are below freezing.
Principles of denim jacket care
However, it is very important to take proper care of denim. This is the only way it will last you many years.
- Only store the denim jacket on a hanger, never fold it, as it could become peeled in the folds.
- Do not wash the jacket, and if you still need to wash it, then turn it upside down.
- If there is an odor on the jacket, for example from the fireplace, wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for several hours, preferably overnight. So all the smell smells.
- Never dry your denim jacket in the dryer and do not iron it at all. Always just put it on a hanger.
What’s not missing in any wardrobe? Definitely a curve
The fashionable sky fixtures are also leather jackets. Few women do not have at least one curl in their wardrobe, which is one of the fashionable pieces that can be combined with skirts, dresses, trousers and exclusively sportswear. Leather, like a denim jacket, goes well with modern, retro style or boho style.
Caring for a leather jacket is no science, but you still need to be careful. Leather jackets will last you in your wardrobe for decades, as they will not age with increasing years, but on the contrary, they will gain an unmistakable look. But to achieve it, you also have to take care of your leather jacket from time to time, and also follow a few important hints and tips:
- Before we put on our jacket for the first time, we impregnate it. We will either buy special preparations for the skin or use beeswax, which is very effective.
- The jacket impregnate again after about half a year or every time it comes in contact with water. But first we let it dry completely.
- We always hang both a denim and a leather jacket on a hanger and do not fold it. It could crack in the folds.
- If we need to clean it, we only use a damp cloth and natural soap or shampoo. We never use detergents or aggressive cleaning agents. These could permanently damage the skin.
- At least once a year or two, we put a leather jacket on maintenance by experts who will make it look like new.
Leatherette does not last as long as leather
If you buy leatherette instead of leather, then you have to reckon with the fact that leatherette will last you only a few years, sometimes really only a season or two. In addition, if you wear a leatherette jacket in winter and come in contact with salt, it will be irreparably damaged. On the other hand, leatherette has one great advantage, and that is that it can be made with a smooth, glossy or rough surface.
If you pay attention to quality and you also like to invest in quality, then definitely bet on a genuine leather jacket. And get a leather jacket with a lamb right away, which will keep you warm in autumn and winter.
Source: LUXURYMAG. Móda a módní trendy. 2018. by www.luxurymag.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of LUXURYMAG. Móda a módní trendy. 2018. by www.luxurymag.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!