When you say smart home, most people imagine several smart devices that can be controlled by mobile phone, tablet or voice. However, the concept of smart home hides much more. The main idea is automation. This means that the user does not even have to move a finger and the household evaluates what it should do based on external influences (humidity, temperature, time of day, light).
If the temperature in the room rises, for example, the air conditioning can be activated, or the blinds can be automatically adjusted to an angle that does not transmit sunlight and also senses the incoming heat. Practically, only the initial setup is enough here, and an intelligent home can already exist quite fully on its own.
The benefits of a wireless smart home
The wireless smat system has several advantages. The first thing is that its installation is possible absolutely without demolition work. This is exactly what people get used to worrying about, they think that the transformation of a classic “stupid” household into an intelligent one requires various demolition work and the like.
The problem does not occur even if the household has an old electrical installation. Compared to wired smart systems, the installation of a wireless solution is much easier. In addition, it can be implemented gradually. The cable solution must be done all at once.
Reducing energy costs
Most people think that a smart home is more for the fun of the rich. that they are just unnecessary equipment or luxury equipment “in addition”. However, they do not see a real benefit.
It is primarily about saving energy. For example, zone heating can save 25-30% of annual costs. The automatic control of blinds or other shading systems, which can effectively prevent the household from overheating, is also excellent. The ideal solution is to connect shading systems with air conditioning.
Safety comes first
Not only will a smart home save you a lot of money, it will make you feel safer. Within the smart home, there are a number of security solutions, from smart locks to cameras and various alarms. Thieves will no longer have a chance.
In addition, we have various fire and smoke detectors or flood solutions. Thanks to automation, an intelligent home can close water or gas, open windows or switch off appliances in the event of a leak.
One of the common remarks is that appliances will not work if a component or internet connection fails. On some systems, these threats exist, but with a well-designed solution, everything works without problems.
Wireless technologies also need to be well secured, as there is still the possibility of hacking them. Quality smart devices communicate with each other encrypted, which does not allow an ordinary hacker to break into the system. The devices use the same encryption as internet banking. As always, the weakest link is the user himself.
Example of using automated external blinds
- Based on several factors, the position of the external blinds is adjusted automatically.
- Weather information is monitored, in case of higher values of gusts of wind the blinds are pulled out to protect them from damage.
- After sunset, the blinds close completely and the automatic lighting starts. Based on room movement or other input factors.
- In the morning, the blinds are opened at defined times and adjusted to the current required position, each blind separately.
- Automatic positioning of external blinds is performed according to the position of the Sun around the property. The location and orientation of the blinds is defined for all blinds. This will ensure that the sun does not receive direct sunlight and overheat. Windows that do not receive direct sunlight will open to allow as much natural light as possible in the rooms.
- The blinds are set to two modes – summer and winter. During the winter mode, they open fully to use the sun’s rays for heating, thus reducing heating costs.
Don’t know how to do it? Leave it to the experts
If you are unfamiliar with the issue, we recommend consulting a professional. It often happens that people buy smart elements from different manufacturers who do not provide enough support, or buy devices for single use and eventually find that they could use them for other purposes, but many of them are unable to work with other systems.
Eshop dasmart.sk not only does it offer the opportunity to purchase smart products, but you also get a complete service. Here’s how it works:
- Write to them or call them, arrange an introductory meeting and say what you need.
- At the first meeting, you will specify your expectations, the company will also look at what systems you already use at home.
- It is time for a solution proposal, including a price offer.
- After approval and payment of the deposit, the necessary components will be ordered.
- This is followed by installation at your home and programming of the system.
- The warranty starts to run and Dasmart experts are at your disposal if you need service.
In the dasmart.sk e-shop you will find a wide range of various smart devices, you just have to choose. You can get all the necessary information at www.dasmart.sk.
Source: MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!