The scientific forum is supported by the All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics of the Russian Federal Nuclear Center (RFNC-VNIIEF) and brought together more than 150 participants from Sarov, Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Tomsk.
The lecture schedule is very busy. On the first day of school there will be lectures:
1. “Laser legacy of S. B. Kormer” (To the 100th anniversary of his birth). Garanin S. G., RFNC-VNIIEF Deputy Director for Laser Physics.
2. “Laser technologies for quantum computing”. Kolachevsky N. N., Director General of the Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences named after P. N. Lebedev.
3. “Spektr-RG Observatory – the flagship of Russian space science”. Lutovinov AA, Deputy Director for Research, Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
4. “ITER – current state of work”. Krasilnikov A.V., General Director, Director of the ITER Project Center.
5. “S – tau factory”. Logashenko I. B. Deputy Director for Research at the G. I. Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
6. “Diode lasers: development, production, application”. Panarin V.A., chief designer of NPP “Inzhekt”.
In the next two days, not only lectures, but also poster presentations and an excursion program have been prepared for the forum participants.
According to the press service of the NCFM.
Source: Автономная некоммерческая организация "Редакция журнала «Наука и жизнь»" by www.nkj.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Автономная некоммерческая организация "Редакция журнала «Наука и жизнь»" by www.nkj.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!