Xiaomi Band bracelets are very popular in Slovakia. They combine very good functional equipment with an attractive price. Version s NFC they even allow users to pay contactlessly. In this tutorial we will show how to set up Xiaomi Pay with Xiaomi Mi Band 6 NFC bracelet and how to pay with it.
If you own another Xiaomi smart bracelet with NFC and Xiaomi Pay support, the setup procedure will be exactly the same. Please note that you will need to create a code on your bracelet to use mobile payments. You will have to enter it after each fold of the bracelet, or every 24 hours – for safety reasons.
You don’t have to add the code manually before starting the card addition process. As you add, the bracelet will automatically prompt you to create a code. It just won’t work without him.
Xiaomi Pay: How to start
If you want to pay with your Xiaomi smart bracelet, first of all, find out if your bank also supports Xiaomi Pay. Xiaomi Pay in Slovakia currently supported by only two banks – mBank and Prima banka. If you want to use Xiaomi Pay with Tatra banka, for example, then it will not work.
An alternative could be a Curve payment, which the bracelet also supports. How to set up an account and pay via Curve using your smartphone can be found in the article It goes even without Google Pay. How to pay contactless with Huawei phones? | Instructions.
If you already have your smart bracelet with NFC support and also a bank that supports Xiaomi Pay, you can start the initial setup. Of course, the bracelet must first of all be connected to the smartphone via the application Zepp Life (formerly Mi Fit). And then we add a card to the bracelet with which we will pay.
How to set up Xiaomi Pay with Xiaomi Mi Band 6 NFC bracelet
- In the Zepp Life application, click on “Profile” and choose a bracelet. In our case, Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 NFC.
- In part “Bracelet settings” there is an item named “Cards.” Let’s click on it.
- Then we click on the only option we have – “Bank card” and we’ll wait a while.
- We have now reached the section where we will add the bank card to the application.
- We will scan the card with the phone’s camera, the application will print its number automatically. We agree to the terms and click on “Further.”
- In this step, we will fill in the data from the card – the owner’s name, validity date and CVC2 number. We confirm everything and the activation process follows. This may take several minutes, do not move your wristband away from the phone.
- Finally, the application prompts you to enter a confirmation code, which you will receive via an SMS message. When you enter it, done. The bracelet is ready.
How to pay via Xiaomi Pay and Xiaomi Mi Band 6 NFC bracelet
Once we have the card added, the payment procedure is very simple. In the bracelet menu, find the item called Cards and tap the arrow that appeared under the card we just added.
It takes about 3 seconds for the bracelet to be ready for payment. You then have 60 seconds to make the payment. This is already a classic, just bring the bracelet closer to the terminal with the possibility of contactless payments. Done, we have paid.
Source: MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!