The case of a Xiaomi Mi Band 5 raises many questions, as it caught fire while it was just charging. A user at Reddit uploaded a photo of the popular smart band, which was completely damaged, with many asking about the suspicious incident.
The Portuguese website 4gnews talked to the user, who sent photos of the device but also told the story. Specifically, the user had left the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 to charges on the table and after 5-10 minutes he was surprised to see smoke coming out of the device, without any use on the part of the holder.
In fact, it is about Global version of the Xiaomi Mi Band 5, which is quite fresh on the market. The smart band completely destroyed, while already the unfortunate holder sent it back to Amazon. He has not yet received a response from Amazon or Xiaomi. At the same time, the owner notes that he used it genuine charger.
Of course, such accidents can be caused by any electronic device that has a faulty battery, but first time we hear about a smart band in their many years on the market.
Follow Techblog.gr on Google News to be the first to learn all the new articles! If you use RSS you can add Techblog.gr to your list with this link https://techblog.gr/feed.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Techblog by techblog.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!