Xiaomi employees use iPhones, MIUI chief admits. Android doesn’t smell them?

  • Do you think phone manufacturers’ employees use their employer’s products?
  • This is not a complete rule, and competing devices are also used in Xiaomi
  • Several employees of the software division even travel on iPhones

MIUI is a very complex superstructure, but it is far from flawless

We assume that employees working at Samsung use their employer’s phones at work and for their private purposes. A similar relationship can be expected from all major producers and it is likely that employees have some discount on devices from their own “factory”. But not everyone wants to use phones in which they participate in some way in the work process.

Xiaomi employees with iPhones?

Recently, a report came to light showing that Xiaomi employees, hence the MIUI software department, do not use their employer’s phones, but iPhones. Not all of them, but some percentage do. Allegedly, this is due to the fact that MIUI is a very faulty and untouched system, he states GizChina.

This is fine on the one hand, because Xiaomi doesn’t prescribe her employees to use his phones, but it’s quite strange. When the employees of the division MIUI do not want to use this system due to errors, how can they effectively eliminate it? After all, wading in the shortcomings of this system and trying to correct them should be their daily bread. Well, it should…


We recommend: Xiaomi superstructure MIUI 13 is ready. Waiting for the last “little thing”


Xiaomi Civi, icon

However, the head of MIUI uses the Xiaomi phone, specifically the Civi model

iPhones yes, but they are in the minority

The head of MIUI, Jin Fan, said that MIUI employees did not have the prescribed type of equipment they would have to use, so it was purely up to them. In any case, about 95% of the employees in this division use telephones Xiaomi and the remaining 5% have something else, mostly iPhones. In the finale, then, about one in ten MIUI employees use the phone from Apple.

But Jin Fan himself added that he has been using his employer’s phone for nine years and his current device is a novelty Civi. He chose it because he prefers more compact phones with a smaller display, and so far he is very calm with it. Another worker adds that it is very convenient to use phones of the same brand when working in Xiaomi for easier life.

All under one roof

Xiaomi integrates, for example, work, catering, bank, access or bus cards into its employees’ own phones, so they can control everything with one device. So it has its undeniable advantages.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with using other people’s devices – it is necessary to keep an eye on the competition, learn from it and try to constantly improve.


Source: Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Mobilizujeme.cz by mobilizujeme.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!