The World Cup ends on January 3, 2022. The first two rounds (all two best of 5 sets) will be completed before Christmas. The world championship will be resumed on Monday December 27. The winner will receive a check for almost 600,000 euros.
The schedule for the third round is below
Wednesday 29 December
Afternoon session from 1.30 pm:
- José de Sousa – Alan Soutar
- Dave Chisnall – Luke Humphries
- Nathan Aspinall – Callan Rydz
Evening session from 8 p.m.
- Gary Anderson – Ian White
Monday December 27:
- Ross Smith – Dirk Van Duijvenbode (third round) 3-4
- Michael Smith – William O’Connor (Third Round) 4-2
- Florian Hempel – Raymond Smith (third round) 1-4
- James Wade – Vincent Van der Voort (bye Wade after corona infection Van der Voort)
- Gerwyn Price – Kim Huybrechts 4-3
- Jonny Clayton – Gabriel Clemens 4-0
Tuesday 28 December:
- Steve Lennon – Mervyn King 0-4
- Ryan Searle – Danny Noppert 4-2
- Joe Cullen – Martijn Tailor 3-4
- Michael van Gerwen – Chris Dobey (bye Dobey after Van Gerwen corona infection)
- Rob Cross – Daryl Gurney 4-3
- Peter Wright – Damon Heta 4-2
Source: De Telegraaf by www.telegraaf.nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of De Telegraaf by www.telegraaf.nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!