Japan Food Solutions Company “6th of October in the first industrial zone”, the largest Egyptian-Japanese company operating in the field of producing and exporting vegetables and fruits, announces their need to fill dozens of vacancies for all qualifications, with remunerative salaries starting from 2100 to 5000 pounds, and we are now following the details of jobs in Egypt Fife.
- A Shipping and Export Officer with a Bachelor of Commerce is required. The age must not be more than 30 years, with a salary of 3500 in addition to 600 pounds as an incentive.
- A number of 15 production workers is required, and the age must not be more than 35 years.
- A number of 3 workers with uncles of both sexes is required, “5%”, with a salary of 2100, in addition to 300 pounds as an incentive.
- Mechanical technicians are required, with an intermediate qualification with a salary of 5300 pounds.
- Electric control technicians are required, with intermediate qualifications, with a salary of 5000 in addition to a 300 pounds incentive.
- Argon welders are required, and experience in the field of work is required, with a salary of 5300 pounds.
For all jobs, the age is not more than 30 years old, and residents of the 6th of October City are preferred, and the company offers those wishing remunerative salaries starting from 2,400 to 5,300 pounds, and provides transportation, fold and social insurance, and work 8 hours, and for those who wish to occupy the announced jobs please contact the company from By calling the following numbers: 01284934311
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!