This was pointed out by the Society of General Practitioners of Slovakia (SVLS). Therefore, she called on the government and the Ministry of Health to negotiate on stabilizing the operation of ambulances.
“Operating costs for our clinics are skyrocketing. For several, the rent for energy, gas and rent increased by 170 to 320 percent in the last three months, which threatens not only their operation, but also their very existence. stated SVLS in the statement provided to TASR by its president Monika Palušková.
According to her, it is therefore necessary to start implementing measures to stabilize the health system, such as capping the price of payment for gas and electricity for all types of health care and social service providers.
According to her, a decision should be made immediately on additional financing of the health care system through payments for state insured persons at the level of at least four percent by the end of that year.
Problems also in hospitals
The general practitioners also called on the department to publish concrete steps in crisis management in the short and medium term to stabilize the situation. According to them, the priorities of the Slovak healthcare system by the end of 2022 and 2023 should also be clearly defined.
Hospitals are also troubled by the enormous increase in prices, some of which have increased sixfold. Several of them expect help and are negotiating with the health department.
He responded that he is dealing with the situation together with the government. He added that all ministries in Slovakia are feeling the effects of rising energy prices. According to him, in the case of hospitals, there is a narrower scope for possible compromises between savings and consumption.
- A chilling VIDEO: Policemen handcuffed a woman and left her in a car that was swept away by a train!
- SHOCKING death in show business: The producer of the films Babovřesky and Kamenák overdosed! PHOTO
- SAD news: The coach who led Slovakia to gold has gone to hockey heaven, PHOTO
- The pensioner went on a hunt, but did not return home: They found her only the next day!
- The teacher described chilling details: Medvedica SCALPED her, after a year she stood in front of the students
- Shock in the parliament! The OĽaNO deputy collapsed, so Matovič’s appeal was postponed
- The impeachment of Matovič has turned into a VILLAGE PUB: MPs are arguing, insulting and shouting!
- Less heating or working from home: Minister Budaj presented 13 cost-saving measures
- Matovič before his REPEAL: 2.5 years of hatred is bearing fruit. It’s a nasty feeling!
- BATTLE of female deputies through the eyes of politicians: Drunken CHICKEN! One is naive, the other lies. Which one should RESIGN?
Source: Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!