If you cannot connect by sharing the internet to another iPhone, here are some tips
Surely you have ever shared the internet of your phone to a friend or family member or perhaps you have had to ask someone to share their data with you since yours had finished or because the coverage of your company did not reach that far away. town where you were on vacation.
Although it is true that it is a simple process in which no errors should occur, we all know that failures can happen at the most inopportune moment.
How to share internet with iPhone?
First let’s see step by step everything we must do to share the internet with our iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on “Personal Hotspot”.
- Click “Allow Others to Connect” and set your password to “Wi-Fi Password”.
- On the other phone, open the Settings app as well.
- Click “Wi-Fi” and find the iPhone that is sharing the internet.
- Put in the password you set earlier and you should now be connected.
What to do if it doesn’t work?
If after completing all the previous steps you are still without an internet connection, we leave you with some useful tips that may solve your situation:
1. Maximize compatibility
This option must be enabled if you want a non-Apple phone to connect to your iPhone. You may also need to turn it on if you’re having connection issues with another iPhone.
- Open the settings app.
- Within the option “Personal access point” also click on “Maximize compatibility”
- Now devices from other brands will be able to connect to our phones.
2. Turn airplane mode on and off
When we activate and deactivate this option, certain settings related to the mobile data of your iPhone that may be failing are restored.
- Access the control center.
- Click on the plane and when the icon turns orange, click on it again until you see it gray.
3. Make sure you have data left
Perhaps the fault is that you don’t have any data left either and therefore it doesn’t let you share them. Check with your operator to see if you have an active data plan and/or with data.
4. Keep Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on
While you share your network it is essential that you have these two options activated.
- Access the control center.
- Check that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are blue.
5. Update the list of available networks
Perhaps the device you are trying to connect to your iPhone does not have an updated list of Wi-Fi and available networks.
- On the device you’re trying to connect to the network, open the Settings app.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Turn it off and then turn it back on to update the list of available networks.
We hope that these tips have solved the possible failures that you were having. If it still doesn’t work for you, we advise you to go to the nearest Apple store.
Source: iPadizate by ipadizate.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of iPadizate by ipadizate.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!