It is popular all over the world, which is understandable, because with the help of the Swedish diet we can lose weight without having to afflict ourselves in the meantime.
Swedes say carbohydrate intake should be restricted, but fat and protein are allowed almost indefinitely. We can forget about calorie counting and eat whenever we want.
The Swedish diet divides foods into 3 groups.
Foods that are allowed
- white meats
- any fish and shellfish
- boiled eggs in any form
- free – growing vegetables (broccoli, tomatoes, zucchini, spinach, olives, etc.)
- dairy products, just don’t be too greasy
- seeds (sunflower, walnut, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts)
Foods that we can only eat in moderation
- beets, carrots, celery
- fruit only once a day for dessert
- high cocoa chocolate only twice a week
- bottled soft drinks
- cakes, pies, artificial colors
- cereals, starch (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes)
- margarine and refined oils
- alcohol, especially beer
This diet is recommended for those who want to lose weight permanently and do not want to fast during the diet. Only the above things need to be followed and healthy weight loss is guaranteed. Another important thing that is worth hearting for anyone is: we need to get up from the table so that we never eat ourselves.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Napidoktor by napidoktor.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!