Last year, the cameras on the iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max received slight functional differences. Apparently, Apple has reconsidered its approach to model positioning, so this year’s devices are equipped with identical cameras and the same feature set.IPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max camera features:
- Triple module: telephoto, wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle sensor
- Telephoto: f / 2.8 aperture, 3x optical zoom, 15x digital
- Wide: f / 1.5
- Ultra wide angle: f / 1.8 with 120 degree field of view
- Night mode portraits with LiDAR sensor
- Portrait mode with improved bokeh and depth control
- Portrait lighting with six effects
- Dual optical image stabilization (telephoto and wide angle)
- Sensor shift optical image stabilization (wide angle)
- Slow sync True Tone flash
- Sapphire lens coating
- Night Mode, Deep Fusion and Smart HDR 4
- Macro photography
- Apple ProRAW support
- Automatic stabilization
The differences between the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max are now limited to display diagonal (6.1 and 6.7 inches, respectively) and battery life.
Source: iGuides.ru by www.iguides.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of iGuides.ru by www.iguides.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!