The following content is to be understood as perspective. Manufacturers usually do not publish detailed plans one year in advance, so with a few exceptions, this is a schedule composed of leaked official materials, information from leaks, and extrapolation based on the usual development cycles. In some cases, it is not yet certain whether a product announcement or issue (start of sales) applies to a given period. Especially in January, products are unveiled at CES, the availability of which may follow a turnaround, but also only at the end of spring (in the second quarter) 2022.
- AMD APU Renoir-x (7nm Zen 2 with deactivated or cropped graphics, OEM?)
- AMD APU Rembrandt mobile (6nm Zen 3+ a RDNA 2, DDR5, PCIe 4)
- AMD Zen 3 / Ryzen 5000 s V-cache (“Zen 3D” pro desktop)
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT (6nm Navi 24)
- Intel Alder Lake-P (28-45W mobile)
- Intel Alder Lake non-K (desktop, ~ 65W models)
- Intel H610 (chipset)
- Intel B660 (chipset)
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 16GB
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 12GB
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050
- GeForce RTX 3000 Ti Mobile?
- AMD APU Barcelo (Cezanne-refresh, 15W mobile)
- Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids(?)
- AMD Zen 4 / Rapahel (5nm+6nm TSMC, AM5, DDR5, PCIe 5)
- AMD X670 (čipset)
- AMD B650 (chipset)
- AMD APU Rembrandt (6nm Zen 3+ a RDNA 2, AM5, DDR5) pro desktop(?)
- Intel HEDT Sapphire Rapids(?)
- Intel Raptor Lake (8 large + 16 small cores; various sources indicate the third or fourth quarter)
- Nvidia Lovelace (various sources indicate the third or fourth quarter)
- AMD Epyc Genoa / Zen 4(?)
- AMD CDNA 3 (HPC)?
- Nvidia Hopper (HPC, availability?)
- AMD RDNA 3 (5nm+6nm Navi 32, 6nm Navi 33)
- AMD Navi 31 (5nm + 6nm, RDNA 3) – either late 2022 or early 2023
- Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids s HBM?
Discussion of the article What hardware awaits us in 2022?
What hardware awaits us in 2022? https://diit.cz/clanek/jaky-hardware-nas-ceka-v-roce-2022 https://diit.cz/sites/default/files/diit-logo.png
Source: Diit.cz by diit.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Diit.cz by diit.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!