What Clotilde Armand says about the strong fire in the Capital

The fire started from lanterns thrown at a party near the block, says the mayor Clotilde Armand about the fire on Saturday night: “The block is not inhabited …. if it had been, it is possible that now we would have witnessed a tragedy”.

“On the top floor of the block that caught fire last night in Sector 1, tar barrels were stored. I found out from the authorities that the fire started from some lanterns launched at a party near the block. The block is not inhabited at the moment … if it were possible that we would have witnessed a tragedy now. Urgent measures must be taken by the authorities for the marketing and use of lanterns. Because next time we may not be lucky “, wrote Clotilde Armand on Facebook.

A strong fire broke out on Saturday evening, in a 12-storey block of flats in the Capital. Witnesses said explosions were also heard. The dense smoke was seen from a great distance.

According to ISU Bucharest – Ilfov, the fire occurred on the terrace of a 12-storey building under construction, located on Parcului Street.

They burned barrels with tar and bituminous cardboard, the affected area being about 500 square meters.

AFP


Source: Jurnalul.ro by jurnalul.ro.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Jurnalul.ro by jurnalul.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!