“Fluidity and harmony seem to go hand in hand, searching for a beautiful balance in our clothes and culture.”
Marketing, you’re invited! Can’t you wait for what Lidewij has to tell you? On December 2, 2021, Appletizer & Lidewij Edelkoort will organize a morning full of inspiration, new insights and influences on trends, fashion, colors and materials.
This day will be dedicated to gendering. Lidewij takes you into the themes that will dominate fashion and lifestyle in the coming decades in a presentation focused on the long term and the continuous search for balance.
What does it cost to participate in the webinar?
- € 295,- for a regular ticket incl. booklet from Trend Union
- After the first registration, your colleagues can participate for € 150 pp excl. booklet
- €250 for a teacher ticket incl. Trend Union booklet
- € 75,- for a student ticket excl. booklet
- € 75,- for a separate/extra Trend Union booklet
What else do you need to know?
- The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 2, 2021 and will start at 09:30 am
- Lidewij presents in Dutch
- The event can be followed live via Zoom; so you can participate in the webinar in a place that is nice for you
- Lidewij gives two presentations with a short break in between
- After the presentation(s) there is room for a live Q&A with Lidewij
You will be there on December 2, right?
write you direct in, so that you are sure of your ticket!
Source: fashionunited.nl by fashionunited.nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of fashionunited.nl by fashionunited.nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!