The statements made by them at Otopeni airport are surprising. They are upset at the British decision to force them to leave England.
“We all come from prison, there, since he entered Brexit, the dogs run away with pretzels in their tails. Everyone puts home what they catch, puts in immigrants, puts everything at home!”, Says Marian, quoted by Digi 24.
“We have to start stealing”
The 41-year-old man is also on the plane of deportees from Great Britain, according to the quoted source. He says that his conditional release from prison was hastened by the organization of this flight, because otherwise he would have had to execute at least half a year of the punishment he received for theft.
– They sent us back to the country, we have to start stealing, we don’t have work, we don’t have anything, we don’t have anything to eat, where to stay, don’t we have to take something? He pushes us into crime, accuses Marian.
– Did you finish your sentence there?
– Yes. For one theft it took me three years!
– What would you do there in England if you stayed?
– We’re looking for work, miss, what could we do. I also committed small crimes, I took food from the store, what I could do, nothing else.
“I stole and went to jail”
The 30 expelled Romanians were either taken directly from prisons or from migrant centers, in the case of those released on parole.
– They took my documents, look, all my documents remained there, in England, complains one of the deportees. I was left with my birth certificate, my ID, a gold bracelet, a phone, a watch, he didn’t give me anything, says the man.
– What happened, if you arrived in Romania by force?
– I know what? I stole and fell in jail, what?
– Was coming to Romania a correct measure?
– It wasn’t good, but if they thought so, what do you want, it’s their country, they command.
“A small crime with a Pole, that’s all”
Another former convict whom the British declared a non-grateful person told us that he would not stay in Romania, due to low salaries. He plans to emigrate to Canada:
– I had work, I had everything there. What did I come here for?
– What were you doing there?
– We also work at the laundry, and at …, sorting.
– Where are you from, from prison?
– Why did you end up in prison there?
– A small crime with a Pole, that’s all.
– What will you do in Romania now?
– No, what to do? I’m going for 5-6 million, am I going here? That’s where the money is made, you see that the big money is made there, that’s where Brexitu is taken out!
All passengers on the special flight were tested by British authorities before boarding the plane. Even so, they will have to be quarantined.
Read also: How dangerous is the COVID vaccine for people with allergies: “Pollen allergy, for example, is not a contraindication”
*The article has been translated based on the content of Breaking News – Cele mai importante stiri – Ziare.com by ziare.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!