Desk Report :: Children’s Internet use has increased during house arrest amid the global epidemic caused by the corona virus. Many people are getting used to playing games. Again some are trying to keep themselves updated on social media. Thus children’s Internet dependence is increasing.
There are also dangers in this case. Because you need to make sure that your child is not exposed to anything offensive.
Technology experts say parents need to keep two things in mind to keep their children safe from using the Internet. One of them is whether the children are in any danger while using the internet. And the second is whether they are involved in any addiction.
Sumon Ahmed Sabir, chief technology expert at Amber at Home, said in an interview that cyber abuse has become very common. This is a place of threat. Another is addiction. Children then behave in such a way that they cannot or do not want to live without internet.
Children’s Internet use needs to be monitored. Find out what to do to reduce Sonamani’s internet addiction-
* Use Parental Control e-mail account. If children are given a device, it is safe to use a parental control e-mail account. Google has a parental control system that can be used to monitor what a child is watching.
* Install some important apps. Parental Safe Browser is an app. If it is installed on the child’s device, the child will not be able to view any kind of adult content using it. Technology experts say some safety apps should be installed with children’s safety in mind.
* Use the child version option. There are child versions of the Internet in the case of Facebook and Messenger. In that case the children can create an account, which they use but parents have the opportunity to supervise.
* Be careful when connecting to the Internet. Make sure the company that is taking the internet connection has the Safe Internet feature for the baby.
* Set aside time for your child to use the Internet. In order to control the use of the Internet by children, it is necessary to set a specific time when the Internet connection will be at home and when it will not.
* Take part with the baby. You also sit with the baby while using the internet. There are various educational channels and websites. Encourage them to see them. Make them interested in learning or creating something new.
* Also be careful about what you see. If the parents or adult members of the household search or see something objectionable using that WiFi connection, then they are deposited in that IP address. If children or minor members of the household browse something using the internet, then those things or contents come in front of them. So be careful.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Unitednews24.com by www.unitednews24.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!