The summer season has begun, and it is the season that insects love and spread everywhere because their bites cause inconvenience to adults and children. It is known that insect bites are not toxic, but they sometimes cause skin rashes, especially for those with sensitive skin, and also children’s skin, as it is very thin. The insect bite affects greatly On the skin and can leave a long-term effect, so we always seek ways and home remedies for insect bites that are suitable for all skin types.
Ways and home remedies for insect bites in the summer
Soon the insects sting the person, the skin gets noticeable irritation and painful swellings are formed accompanied by itching, and a feeling of discomfort and discomfort is generated as a result of the person scratching the affected area, which leads to a deformation of the skin and leaving disturbing effects.
Simple home remedies for insect bites
- oatmeal: It contains substances that relieve skin irritation and prevent itching, as a soft dough is made of oatmeal and water, then applied to places affected by mosquito bites for ten minutes, then rinsed with water.
- Snow pieces: Ice pieces can be crushed and placed in a piece of clean cloth, and passed on the irritated skin until the swelling subsides. Bags of frozen vegetables or fruits can also be used, or the cloth can be placed in the refrigerator until it cools and then placed on the skin affected by insect bites.
- Honey: It is the most popular treatment for skin problems because it contains antifungal and antibacterial substances. It is sufficient to put some drops of honey on the affected skin, and soon you will feel the itching calm and get rid of allergies and redness of the skin.
- basil: Concentrated basil oil is included in medicines that treat skin infections because it contains effective and antioxidant substances.
- the Garlic: It is the most primitive way, where a clove of garlic is cut in the middle and then massaged the place of injury only, this will ensure that the skin does not get distortions as a result of itching and dermatitis.
The need to treat insect bites directly
People often prefer to treat insect bites with natural materials and not resort to medicines that contain chemicals, especially since they are applied directly to the skin, so it is always preferable when it comes to skin and skin to choose recipes and natural ingredients only.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!