Suara.com – Ussy Sulisiawaty’s daughter, Nur Amalia Putri alias Amel, has just celebrated her 17th birthday. The event was held quite lavishly.
Now growing up, Amel looks more charming and charming. On this birthday, Amel also asked for permission to be able to access his own Instagram account.
As a father, Andhika Pratama actually gave permission. But not with Ussy Sulistiawaty.
Ussy Sulistiawaty was still worried, considering that her adopted child had been the target of bullying because she was considered not as beautiful as her younger siblings.
Also Read: His daughter is growing up, Andhika Pratama is ready to become a fierce father
Even though Amel has a sweet and cute face since childhood. Therefore, let’s look at the charm of Amel through the following portrait.
1. Amel has been adorable since she was little. And this is proof of his portrait with Ussy Sulistiawaty in the past.
2. With age, Amel grew into a sweet figure. Her smile looks stunning too.
3. This is a portrait of Amel with her sisters. No less beautiful isn’t it with all of them?
4. Even though she looks natural, Amel’s charm doesn’t fade. Moreover, she also had time to dye her hair to make her appearance even more charming.
5. Although not a biological child, Amel received abundant love from Ussy Sulistiawaty and Andhika Pratama.
Now that’s the charm of Amel, Ussy Sulistiawaty’s son who is now 17 years old.
Contributors: Safitri Yulikhah
Source: Suara.com – Berita Gosip Artis Terkini Di Indonesia by www.suara.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Suara.com – Berita Gosip Artis Terkini Di Indonesia by www.suara.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!