Vodafone Cash Transfer Code and how to charge the balance, as the Vodafone Cash Transfer code is one of the most important problems related to intensive searches in search engines, as all e-wallet users need to know how to transfer money from one line to another in order to replenish the balance or pay the purchase fees online .
Although all of these and more pay certain expenses for this service, you must first know how to get the service you want.
Vodafone is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Egypt in terms of the number of customers, because it provides good and useful services to its customers, and the most important of these services is the Vodafone cash wallet service. Since it is one of the safest ways to save money, you will not have to carry money with you, as users of the service depend on transferring or receiving money for them, and the funds are transferred automatically in seconds without any interference. From everyone.
Vodafone Cash recharge with recharge cards
Vodafone provided a low recharge card with a value of 2 EGP and you can send a card with a value of 1.5 EGP called Fakka Card for 4 EGP and 3.5 EGP, and these cards can be sent with Vodafone Cash to your number or another Vodafone number, and counterfeiting to find it to find out how to charge the card, Follow the following steps:
- To recharge two Fakka cards for 2 pounds, request a code (* 9 * 200 #), and it must be used until 12 in the evening on the same day, and the card will give you twenty minutes to any Vodafone number and MB.
- 4 Request a code to recharge your Fakka card in pounds (* 9 * 400 #). This card provides you only with Vodafone numbers or megabytes for 125 minutes and must be used until 12:00 on the same day.
Vodafone Cash Recharge
Through the cash wallet, anyone can replenish the balance for himself or recharge for another person from a Vodafone number, fill in your number, call (# balance value * 0 * 9 *) and replenish the balance. Another number we mentioned above (# amount to be transferred * phone number * 3 * 9 *).
Transfer code from Fawry
Fawry service has spread all over the Republic, even in small buying and selling sites, and Vodafone has enabled withdraw and transfer from Vodafone Cash using Fawry, in order to ensure Vodafone provides convenience for its customers, and Fawry and cash can be used at any time. Even on public holidays, to take advantage of this feature .. Coming from Fawry, we need to know:
- Go anywhere for Fawry service.
- Ask the Fawry owner if you want to transfer money to a Vodafone Cash number, and if he doesn’t know the code, one of you should contact Vodafone Cash Customer Service to find the required code.
- After transferring the required amount, the transaction must be confirmed so that the person receiving the amount must confirm by typing * 900 * 2 # and immediate owner presses confirm until the transfer process is completed successfully.
Vodafone Cash Transfer Code
In order for Vodafone Cash customers to transfer money, they need to know the Vodafone Cash transfer code assigned to transfers, and this code varies according to the type of transfer transaction you want, and these points are verified by Vodafone Cash codes. :
- To transfer some money to another Vodafone Cash Transfer Code number from Vodafone Cash Transfer: Dial a code (* 9 * 7 #), then a set of services will appear for you, select Money Transfer, then enter the phone number you want to transfer to, then the money you want Enter Amount and finally enter your password to confirm.
- Vodafone Credit Transfer Code: Request a code to transfer credit to another Vodafone number (# amount to be transferred * phone number * 3 * 9 *), you can also check your Vodafone Cash balance.
- You should know that the transfer value must start from 5 pounds to 30 thousand pounds, which is what Vodafone has determined for the transfer within one day.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!