New Delhi. Chinese smartphone company Vivo keeps on launching its new smartphones in the market from time to time. Recently Vivo has launched its new smartphone in the Philippines. The name of this smartphone is Vivo Y15A. This is the latest smartphone of Vivo’s Y series.
Let’s take a look at the key features of Vivo’s Vivo Y15A smartphone.
- This smartphone has a 6.51 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 based Funtouch 11.1 operating system.
- This smartphone is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 13+2 megapixel dual rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB memory model is available in this smartphone.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor and compass sensor.
- This smartphone also has face unlock feature.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- This smartphone will also get 10W fast charging and 5W reverse charging.
Price, sale and availability in India
The price of this smartphone is 7,999 Philippine Peso i.e. around Rs 11,850 and it is now available in the Philippines. Information about the launch of this smartphone in India has not been given yet.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!