Vila Nova de Gaia. Six children taken to hospital after ingesting rat poison at a school

Vila Nova de Gaia. Six children taken to hospital after ingesting rat poison at a school

Six children from an elementary school in São Félix da Marinha, in Vila Nova de Gaia, were taken to the local hospital after ingesting rat poison.

The students will have ingested “a small amount” of a product that is used to kill rats that would be placed in mousetraps throughout the school, indicated the Porto District Command for Operations and Relief (CDOS) to the Lusa agency.

According to the Porto CDO, the children did not show severe symptoms and will not need major medical care, having been transported to the Vila Nova de Gaia health unit as a precaution.


Source: Jornal i by ionline.sapo.pt.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Jornal i by ionline.sapo.pt. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!