Increased interest in cloud storage and modern data protection creates double-digit growth at Veeam.
This is the 15th quarter in a row that Veeam is experiencing double-digit growth.
In Q3 2021, Veeam has experienced an impressive 28 percent growth compared to Q3 2020. The great result is due to the more than 20 new product launches and major updates that Veeam has launched in 2021.
The growth is also driven by an increasing number of companies moving data to cloud services, which increases the need to be able to secure their data with backup, restore and data management solutions that provide modern data protection.
In the most recent IDC Semi-Annual Software Tracker for Data Replication & Protection 1H’21, Veeam is the leading provider of data protection and recovery in EMEA.
“The market for data protection and recovery is experiencing an average annual growth rate of 2.9 percent. In this context, our 15th quarter of double-digit growth is proof that Veeam’s solutions continue to meet and exceed customer expectations, by helping companies around the world reach their goals while protecting them from the growing number of ransomware attacks, ”says said William H. Largent, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman of the Board at Veeam.
Q3 2021 highlights
- More than 300,000 have downloaded Veeam Backup & Replication ™ v11 since its launch in Q1 2021.
- Veeam cloud-native data protection had a growth of 350 percent in Q3 2021 compared to the same period 2020.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 has experienced a 73 percent growth in Q3 2021 compared to the same period 2020.
- The latest statement from IDC Semi-Annual Software Tracker for Data Replication & Protection 1H’21 shows that Veeam has the largest growth in revenue of the five leading providers. Veeam growth is more than twice as high as the nearest competitor.
- Veeam is the leading provider of backup and recovery solutions in EMEA and number two globally.
Source: IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IT-Kanalen by it-kanalen.dk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!