New Delhi. Vastu Shastra increases its importance in today’s busy life. If your house is built according to Vastu, then many obstacles in life are overcome by themselves. And if you want to buy new land or land for house construction, then you must know the situation of that land. Experts tell that by doing this, the people living in the home will be healthy and happy. It has always been the dream of a human being to have a roof on his head. Things that need to be kept in mind before building a house in Vastu Shastra are how auspicious the land is. Let us know what is important to keep in mind while buying land to build a house.
The land cannot be considered good or auspicious if you find a skull, or bone, coal or iron at the bottom when you dig a small part before purchasing the land. But if brick, stone or coins are found in the excavation, then the land can be considered auspicious and economic prosperity. Vastu Shastra describes that if brick and stone are found in the excavation of land, then prosperity comes. If you get copper coins, such a land is full of happiness, prosperity and prosperity.
- If the soil of the land is red, then this land will be considered auspicious for any business.
- If there is black soil, then the construction of the house is auspicious for all.
- According to Vastu Shastra, if there is an old well or a ruin around the purchased land, it cannot be considered auspicious.
- While purchasing new land, make sure that the house is not facing south.
- According to Vastu, the door of north or east facing house is considered auspicious.
- Home construction in pit land suffers economic and mental anguish in life.
- There should be no water bodies in the southern part of the land, such as river, pond, drain or hand pump.
- It is also forbidden in Vastu Shastra that there should not be a thorny tree in the house building site.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!