Apples are among the healthiest fruits and it is claimed that they are a real little home doctor. In addition to being very tasty and perfect for pies and jams, they speed up the work of the lungs and do many other good things for our body.
Although it is quite enough to believe that only one apple a day keeps you away from the doctor, their purpose is much broader, here is what apples can be used for.
1. They improve the work of the lungs because they contain phytochemicals that have a very positive effect on lung health. Many studies have shown that apples alleviate the symptoms caused by allergies and asthma.
2. By consuming apples, we give the skin the glow it deserves.
3. Apples can also serve as an exercise device. The next time you do squats, put an apple between your thighs for an even bigger fitness challenge.
4. The next time you feel a migraine coming, eat a piece of green apple, and research has shown that even smelling green apples helps relieve pain and shorten its duration.
5. If you want your cakes and cookies to retain moisture next to them in the pantry or refrigerator, put one half of the apple and your desserts will certainly not dry out.
6. If your brown sugar has turned into a “brick”, put it in a slightly larger bowl together with a few pieces of apple and it will soften completely in a few days.
7. Apples are a great natural sweetener, apple sauce can be a healthier substitute for sugar with much fewer calories. You can also add apples to your morning smoothie or mix them with cereals and yogurt.
8. You can make fragrant potpourri from apples, or a candle holder by digging out the middle of the apple and inserting a small tealight, or you can simply arrange the apples on the table instead of a bouquet of flowers, and you can also make great stamps. Watch the video!
Source: LifePress magazin by lifepressmagazin.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of LifePress magazin by lifepressmagazin.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!