What ideas can we come up with if we are still “beginners”?
A Valentine’s Day program or gift can be a headache even for those who have been forming a party for an extended period of time. However, in a new relationship, it can cause a serious headache as we spend the day. Here are some tips.
In a fresh relationship, upcoming holidays always cause some headaches. The parties don’t know each other well enough yet, so it would be hard for them to be able to give a really imaginative gift or take the other to a place he or she is sure to like. However, “beginners” don’t have to give up either! Here are some tips for those new to Valentine’s Day – in terms of both program and gift.
1. First: if you’re really only dating for a few days and you’re just getting through Valentine’s Day, it’s best maybe ignored. Anyway, every meeting is a holiday, it’s up to a Valentine’s Day!
2. Ask yourself what we want: if we feel this already fits into the relationship, it’s worth inviting the other to dinner with a kind greeting card. This is perhaps the simplest, yet romantic and restrained surprise for Valentine’s Day in a new relationship.
3. It is definitely worth talking about Valentine’s Day and telling us how we feel: if we think we don’t have time for a bigger celebration yet, as we barely know each other, but a nice postcard message or dinner might be just right.
4. It’s a good idea to ask the other what you think of Valentine’s Day – or we can specifically ask what you want. It is by no means advisable to come up with a journey or a bigger gift in a new relationship because it can even put the other in an awkward position.
5. Make a good compromise: if we both want something different on Valentine’s Day, try to come up with a common denominator. If one of us goes to a restaurant and the other doesn’t, we can even arrange a gorgeous little cooking together at home. It is also a good solution to visit a restaurant, but try to avoid expensive places. That way no one will feel uncomfortable.
6. When we buy a gift, the advice is similar: in a new relationship, it is not recommended to spend too much on your first Valentine’s Day. Don’t come up with an exaggerated gift because not only can it be embarrassing, but the other will think we’re expecting something of similar value. Buying lingerie isn’t a good idea either – we can even scare the other with something like this in a fresh relationship.
7. Let’s stick to the classics: even a showy, delicate bon-bon or a beautiful bouquet of flowers may just be enough with a kind message. As for the postcard, be cute, humorous, and we’re already winners! In a new relationship, for example, the “I will love you forever” confession is quite strong! It is much more appropriate to show how kind and charming we find the other, or how pounding our hearts.
8. Let’s bake something! If we can bake and cook, we’re already in the lead for a Valentine’s Day surprise. Few can resist a delicious sweet.
9. Donate a movie or book. If we’ve gotten to know the other person’s taste in a short amount of time, it could be a hit
Don’t diet on Valentine’s Day!
Source: Napidoktor by napidoktor.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Napidoktor by napidoktor.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!