The Uttarakhand government on Sunday extended the Covid restrictions till June 15, 6 AM in the state. The Covid curfew was supposed to end on June 9 in the state but now it has been extended for one more week.
However, the government has allowed general stores to open between 8 am and 1 pm on June 9 and June 14, respectively.
Curfew relaxations by Uttarakhand govt-
1. Kirana stores, general stores, and grocery stores to be open on June 9 (Wednesday) and June 14 (Monday) from 8 am to 1 pm.
2. Fruits, vegetables, dairy, and meat shops will remain open between 8 am and 12 pm on all days of the curfew period.
3. Stationery shops have been allowed to open on June 9 and June 14 between 8 am and 1 pm.
4. Photocopy shops will be opened on June 9, between 8 am and 1 pm.
5. Readymade shops, tailor shops, cycle stores, hardware shops will be open only on June 11, Saturday between 8 am and 1 pm.
6. Shops selling rituals stuff will be opened on June 9, June 11, and June 14 from 8 am to 1 pm.
7. Hotels, restaurants to provide only take away services or home delivery services.
8. A maximum of 20 people allowed in the wedding-related celebration in the state. Besides, all attendees have to carry a negative-RTPCR test report, not older than 72 hours, to attend the function.
9. For funerals, 20 people have been allowed for prayers.
10. Mandatory 7-day isolation at the Village Quarantine Facility for people coming back to their villages in the state.
Amongst all the Himalayan states in the country, Uttarakhand has the highest Covid-19 mortality rate of two per cent, as recorded on Sunday. As many as 11 states across the country have registered high Covid-19 death rate, out of which six are Himalayan states. From these, Uttarakhand tops the chart followed by Nagaland, Himachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Manipur.
Source: Latest News by www.dnaindia.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Latest News by www.dnaindia.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!