Uterine fibroids occur most commonly in women of reproductive age. What are fibroids ? These are benign tumors, ie. growths that occur much less frequently in the vagina and ovaries. Their other name is fibroids. Find out below which are the most effective drugs for the natural treatment of fibroids…
A natural remedy that erases all cysts and fibroids – drink only 3 tablespoons a day !!!
Uterine fibroids SYMPTOMS
Symptoms of fibroids occur in 30% of patients, then they are most often manifested as:
It has not yet been determined why uterine fibroids occur, but what can be confirmed with certainty is that their growth is promoted by the hormone estrogen, and that fibroids most often occur in infertile women after the age of 35 and before menopause. are fibroids, much more commonly present in obese women.
WHAT COMPLICATIONS CAN CAUSE MYOMI ON THE UTERUS
By pressing on the fallopian tubes and ovaries, deforming the uterus, fibroids can also cause infertility. Malignant tumor in fibroids is quite rare in practice and occurs in a very small number of isolated cases of 0.1 -0.5%. Uterine fibroids can also cause anemia due to heavy menstrual bleeding.
MIOMI IN PREGNANCY
Uterine fibroids are often diagnosed during pregnancy and its frequency is 0.1-3.9%, according to some authors. In future young mothers, there is an increase in the first half of pregnancy. increased blood flow to the uterine area. Uterine fibroids can also increase during pregnancy (although many authors do not agree with this), their growth has been observed mainly in women who had an increased body mass index immediately before pregnancy. They are detected and easily diagnosed by gynecological and ultrasound examination!
UTERINE MYOMA TREATMENT
With gynecological examination and ultrasound, fibroids are detected very successfully and magnetic resonance imaging. Their treatment mostly depends on the size as well as the symptoms that appear. In the case of smaller fibroids, drug therapy is performed. In larger patients with pronounced symptoms, surgical removal of fibroids is performed.
UTERINE MIOMS SURGERY
In younger women who are of reproductive age and who want to give birth, only myoma on the uterine wall is surgically removed if possible. Hysterectomy – Uterine amputation is performed in case it is not possible to remove only the myoma, as well as in women who no longer plan to give birth. This procedure can be reported abdominal or vaginal. If the fibroids on the uterus do not cause major problems, and the woman is outside the reproductive age, the operation is not applied.
NUTRITION IN MIOMA
In case of fibroids, green and leafy vegetables, millet,porridge, buckwheat and wholemeal rice. Also foods such as: potatoes,beans, lentils, carrots, mangoes and papayas stimulate the production of progesterone, which properly balances the ovaries and reduces the level of estrogen in your body.
Uterine fibroids NATURAL TREATMENT
In alternative and folk medicine, many teas are used for fibroids, so let’s start in order:
Tea mixture number 1:
- Take two tablespoons of finely chopped marshmallow flower, sage leaf, one tablespoon of blackberry leaf, nettle, chamomile flower, callus flower, St. John’s wort flower and leaf, hajduk grass and willow bark and hand it all together in 1.8 liters of boiled water.
- Cover and let stand for 90 minutes.
- Strain, cool and sweeten as desired with honey,
- This fibroid tea is drunk 2 decilitres before breakfast, lunch and dinner and before bedtime.
Combine the medicinal drink with baked sour apples and honey, which you should eat in the morning and in the evening. The therapy lasts for 10 days, so there is a break of 10 days.
Tea mixture number 2:
Here is another recipe for uterine fibroids
- Crush two tablespoons of nettle, wounded, blackberry leaves and a spoonful of chopped flowers and hajdučica leaves, called flowers, sage leaves and wild mint flowers.
- Deliver all together in 1.8 liters of boiled water.
- Repeat the procedure as in the first recipe.
KUPKA OD HAJDUCKE TRAVE RECEPT
- Leave 100 grams of the mixture of the whole plant overnight in cold water. In the morning, heat the water until it throws the key and then add the liquid to the bath water. Apply this bath every day.
- Wash and squeeze the flowers, stems and leaves well while they are still wet in the juicer. Drink this remedy for fibroids three to four times a week.
- Put a handful of marigold flowers in a liter of quality homemade brandy. Keep the bottle in the sun for the next two weeks, at a temperature of about 20 degrees. You can use the tincture as a coating but also as drops, when you need to drink about fifteen drops in the morning.
MYOMA TREATMENT WITH HERBS – CAT’S NAIL
In addition to the mentioned recipes and folk remedies, doctors and researchers from Europe also recommend the plant Uncaria tomentosa or cat’s nail. This herb has found application in the most famous European and American gynecological clinics. It has been proven to protect against malignancy and reduce uterine fibroids.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Never take this herb without consulting an expert. Not recommended for children, nursing mothers and pregnant women. We must not combine with dairy products at all !!!
Of the other recipes, the following are recommended: cherry peel, aloe, peony root, hemp seeds, etc.
We recommend that you read the following texts: ovarian inflammation, urinary tract infections, cervical cancer, etc.
Source: Dijeta Mesečeve Mene by dijetamesecevemene.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dijeta Mesečeve Mene by dijetamesecevemene.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!