Urinary tract infections are among the most common bacterial infections and can affect any part of the urinary system, from the urethra to the bladder and lungs.
In general, the immune system eliminates these bacteria, but when pathogens pass through our defense system, they multiply uncontrollably and lead to infections.
The urinary tract is a group of organs in the body responsible for producing and eliminating urine. The urinary tract includes:
- kidneys, two bean-shaped organs that filter blood and produce urine
- bladder, a balloon-shaped organ in which urine is stored
- ureters, two tubes through which urine reaches the kidneys in the bladder
- urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder out of the body
Signs and symptoms of urinary tract infection
The most common signs in cystitis are the following:
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating
- The need to urinate often
- Sensation of urgency to urinate – to urinate as soon as possible or immediately after the sensation of urination
- The appearance of blood in the urine or red-colored urine (hematuria)
- Symptoms of a urinary tract infection located in the kidneys include all the symptoms described above, which may be associated with: fever, back pain, nausea, vomiting.
Urinary tract infections can be detected clinically by the onset of symptoms or by performing urine tests – rapid test for urinary tract infections – dipstick test, summary examination of urine complete with sediment or urine culture to detect the type of bacteria incriminated.
Remedies against bacterial and fungal infections
This tea is an effective detoxifier and a powerful antioxidant. Cleanses the body, eliminating harmful and toxic substances.
It can be used in the treatment of inflammation associated with the gastrointestinal and urinary system. It can also be useful for bacterial inflammation (Escherichia coli), but also fungal (Candida albicans). It is very beneficial in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland.
- 400 g dried leaves of Bear Grapes (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- 100 g Oregano (Origanum vulgare) dried
- 200 g Sulfine (Melilotus officinalis)
Method of preparation:
Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix. The resulting amount should be sufficient for 20 days of treatment. Prepare tea in the morning according to the instructions below:
- Put five tablespoons of the mixture in a bowl.
- Add 1 liter of cold water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Take it off the heat and leave it covered for an hour.
- Strain the tea.
How to drink:
Drink 200 ml of slightly heated tea after each meal.
Urinary tract infections
Harvested in spring, the young birch leaves have healing properties. Tea acts as a diuretic and can help treat urinary tract infections and kidney stones.
- 30 g birch leaves (Betula pendula)
1 l apa
a knife tip of baking soda
Method of preparation:
Put the birch leaves in a container and pour over them 1 l of boiling water. Cover. Let it infuse for ten minutes. Then add a pinch of baking soda. Drink three cups a day.
There are natural remedies that normalize the microflora of the vagina and eliminate unwanted and annoying signs of vaginitis.
A very effective natural remedy that normalizes the vaginal flora and eliminates unwanted signs of vaginitis is vinegar.
Mix 2 tablespoons of 9% vinegar with 4 cups boiling water. Rinse the outside of the genitals with this preparation. Repeat this process every day until the unpleasant symptoms disappear.
Boil 4 cups of water and add 2 tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers and boil for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and wash your genitals this solution. Repeat this treatment until the microflora returns to normal.
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in 4 cups of warm water. Wash with this mixture.
To prevent further vaginal infections use underwear made of natural materials, as well as for intimate use intimate hygiene products containing lactic acid.
Source: Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!