A country takes 2021: the interventions financedEach Municipality can submit a request for a grant for a project proposal in the following areas:
– urban regeneration and redevelopment, such as the arrangement of public spaces significant for the local community, the recovery of buildings, green areas of environmental and landscape value, of cultural heritage;
– construction and / or redevelopment of pedestrian paths in the urban fabric and / or links between the most valuable cultural and environmental assets and sites;
– enhancement of urban and extra-urban spaces through the creation of works and art installations.
Applications must be submitted by 16.00 on 15 September 2021 using the pec address [email protected] Proposals aimed at social aggregation and the enhancement of the economic-productive fabric will be privileged. Each admissible proposal can receive a contribution of up to 40 thousand euros.
A country takes 2021: eligible expensesExpenses for:
– execution of works, in bulk or to measure, even in economics;
– publication of tender notices;
– connections to public services;
– replacement or adaptation and upgrading of existing plants;
– ancillary works related to the use and accessibility of places, including landscaping works;
– acquisition of authorizations, opinions, clearances and other acts of consent;
– technical design costs, fees to any artists involved, surveys, assessments, geognostic and geotechnical investigations or environmental impact studies, construction management, safety coordination and testing, intellectual property, incentives for technical functions;
– purchase of equipment, fittings and furnishings and other supplies of durable goods connected and functional to the work to be carried out and to the public use of the place;
– VAT on works, unforeseen events and general expenses, only if not recoverable.
It takes a country, 248 projects already funded“The small municipalities of Lazio represent an essential heritage of history, traditions, landscapes, excellent products” said the President of the Region, Nicola Zingaretti.
“With the two previous editions of the call – wrote the President in a note – we have already funded 248 projects in every province of Lazio, creating a solid network of small businesses that, with their historical and natural resources and the ideas of those lives them, can lead to a real and lasting revival of the entire territory “.
Source: Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!