Is a two-wheel drive and leaner Polestar 2 a better buy?
Hi Elias, where are you and what are you doing?
– I have been down around Södertälje and driven front-wheel drive Polestar 2. Squeezed a small turn along our old test stretch. Then I tested charge at Ionity in Södertälje which now has 4 charging posts.
– It was interesting that the model with the small battery (Standard range) charged with 120 kW until it had about 30 percent in the battery. It is surprisingly positive.
How much does the driving experience differ from a four-wheel drive Polestar 2?
– In normal traffic, not much at all. Maybe there is more difference in the winter when the drive grip is worse. There are quite a lot of force reactions in the steering wheel when it carries off. But in most cases it feels like a regular Polestar, just a little slower.
Any other surprise?
– The range of the Standard Range, which only showed 280 km in the instruments at 80 percent in battery. Feels a bit short considering the favorable weather conditions.
When can we read more about this car?
– A complete test drive will be here on the site and in an upcoming issue of auto motor & sport soon!
I’m very curious about this!
Source: Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Senaste nytt från auto motor & sport by www.mestmotor.se. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!