* As expected, the striker Luka Jovic Completed his move from Real Madrid back to Eintracht Frankfurt, on loan until the end of the season.
Ehhh… hello? 👀 pic.twitter.com/Lcqn0d6u93
– Eintracht Frankfurt (@Eintracht) January 14, 2021
* Lucas Piazon The Brazilian, who was bought by Chelsea for around 8 million euros back in 2012 and has since been loaned out between different clubs in different countries, is leaving London for a final contract with Portuguese Braga until 2025.
– SC Braga (@SCBragaOficial) January 14, 2021
* Plot twist? Neymar In advanced negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain over the extension of his contract with the team, so according to “Sky Sports” there also claimed that the Brazilian is very satisfied with life in Paris recently and may remain well beyond the summer of 2022.
* Hakan Celhanolo Close to a conclusion on a new contract in Milan, after long weeks of negotiations between the parties in light of the fact that his current contract will end at the end of the season.
* Jürgen Klopp has admittedly accepted the possibility that Liverpool will not be strengthened in the coming January, but according to the club “Eco” the club hopes to do so in the summer and one of the new candidates is Ben Wait From Brighton.
* In England it has been reported that Mesut Ozil Willing to give up about £ 7 million that Arsenal owe him if in return he is released without compensation and can move to any team he wants in his services, most likely the Turkish Fenerbahce.
* The right defender Cristiano Piccini May return to Valencia about six months after leaving on loan to Atlanta. The Blues from Bergamo are in contact with him to release his contract and return it to the Bats.
* Very surprising report in Germany: Class Jan Huntler The 37-year-old, who planned to retire at the end of the season, is likely to leave Ajax and sign for six months with Schalke struggling for her life in the Bundesliga, from which he returned to Amsterdam in the summer of 2017. Huntler rarely plays for Ajax ( This season, he may do so as a car player at Schalke and possibly extricate her from the red line.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – כדורגל ישראלי by sport1.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!