Traffic number to inquire about 2021 traffic violations and what are the types of traffic violations in Egypt, as Egyptian citizens frequently investigate traffic violations to investigate 2021 traffic violations to pay fines and renew their car license.
Types of traffic offenses in Egypt
There are many types of traffic violations in Egypt depending on how the driver violates directions and traffic directions, and the following are some of the traffic crimes:
- Driving against the direction of the planned road.
- Parking is in places that are not permitted and designated for parking.
- Talking on a cell phone while driving.
- Do not wear seat belts while driving.
- Driving without a driver’s license.
How to complain about traffic violations in Egypt?
Traffic number 2021 for inquiring about traffic violations as follows:
- You must access the Egyptian government online platform.
- The type of license plate is specified, there are only digital plates, and there are number plates and numbers.
- In all cases, precision must be used when writing license plate numbers in place on the website.
- Then click on the “Wholesale Violations” icon, and a detailed receipt of all violations committed on this tool will appear on the screen.
- For digital cards, some additional data will be required to complete the violation inquiry process.
- In the absence of a crime against the car, a statement can be printed from the “Fines Collection Certificates” tab.
Traffic number to receive information about a traffic violation 2021
Using the vehicle number that has been passed, it is easy to inquire about any violations of the vehicle by following the following instructions:
- The “Information Center” tab was chosen through the official website of the Egyptian Administrative Prosecution.
- The Traffic Manager icon has been selected.
- Click on the “Search Traffic Violations” tab.
- An expression of vehicle traffic offenses can be accessed by clicking on the “Public Prosecution Services” icon, then selecting “Inquiries” and then clicking on the “Vehicle License Violations” tab.
- You will be asked to enter your vehicle’s license plate details.
- After filling in the data fields, click on “Total Violations”, and then display the fines due on the vehicle due to traffic violations.
- Removing the infringement notice for old vehicles with digital license plates should only enter additional information such as the vehicle’s license number and the type of license being tracked, before clicking on the “Total Violations” command.
- The site will display a page on the screen containing data on violations, total fines due, vehicle and license information.
- A violation certificate can be printed using the “Request Certificate of Authenticity” command.
- The national number of the licensed vehicle owner must be entered before issuing the fines collection certificate.
How to obtain information about traffic violations using the national number?
It is easy to search the national number for your traffic violations using the instructions below:
- The portal is the website of the Administrative Judicial Office on the Internet, and it is located through the “Information Center” tab on its main page.
- Go to the “Traffic Services” tab.
- Then enter “electronic inquiry” by clicking on the icon and choosing “Traffic Violations”.
- After that, you have to select “Driver’s License Violations” by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- You will need to enter driver’s license information such as the type, national owner number, driver’s license unit you belong to, and the county in which the driver’s license was issued.
- The query is completed by clicking on the command “Total Violations”.
- The violations page and its statement, and thus the fines to be paid, will be displayed on the screen.
- You can choose “Get Certificate of Compliance with Fines” to print the certificate and present it to the appropriate authorities.
- To print, you will need to accept certain terms written on the screen by clicking on the “I Agree” command.
- You must select your preferred method of payment, whether it is cash or one of the popular electronic payment methods.
Using a driver’s license to obtain information about traffic crimes in 2021
Through the Egyptian online portal, it has become easy to obtain information about driving licenses and traffic offenses online without the need to visit the traffic departments headquarters, and this requires the following simple steps:
- Download the “Corn Pass” link from your web browser.
- Log in to the portal using the password and username.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the “Start Service” icon that you must click on.
- Here, an inquiry page has been accessed to see if there are any violations of the driver’s license.
- The site will ask for some data and must be entered correctly, and this data includes the type of license, its number, the licensing unit … etc. Takes place.
- By clicking “Next,” we guarantee that you can follow the progress and complete the rest of the data.
- Upon completion of saving all the required data, the site will send a message confirming the success of sending the data to the site.
- The required data sheet will appear immediately on the screen.
How to file a complaint for a traffic violation
You can inquire about the existence of violations and the values of fines signed on them, as well as grievance against some traffic violations against us by following the following instructions:
- The person conducting the investigation should access the website of the Office of the Administrative Prosecutor via their link on the Internet.
- Then click on the “Prosecution services” command on the website and select Public Prosecution services.
- You should select “License Violations” from the options on the website page.
- The site offers two options, either a numeric plate or a letter and numbers plate.
- The required information and data are correctly entered into the relevant boxes by choosing the type of board.
- The last step is to press “Total violations”.
- The site responds to the investigation with a page detailing the violations imposed on the car and the fines to be paid for these crimes.
- The Paid Violations Document can be printed by clicking on the relevant order and accepting the terms.
How do I pay traffic fines in Egypt?
There are many ways to pay traffic fines in Egypt, including the methods we mentioned:
- Payment is made through Fawry service.
- Pay from any post office in Egypt.
- Pay by credit card.
Pay by “Fawry” service
Traffic fines are paid through the “Fawry” service, either through one of the points of sale or through the “My Fawry Online” application, and then within four days you will receive a payment certificate at your address and payment will be made through the point of sale as follows. Next steps:
- Go to one of the “Fawry” outlets.
- You will be asked to enter your national number and inquire.
- Then it asks for the license plate number and the mobile phone number.
Payment is made through Fawry online service by following the following steps:
- Payment is made through the application using the visa.
- You must enter the service link.
- Log in to the site with the login data, and if the user has not previously registered, he must create a new account for himself on the site and then log in.
- You must add visa information to be paid.
- The application language can be changed as desired.
- Go to the “My Payments” tab.
- Then you need to choose “New Transaction”.
- Then click on the command “All interruptions”.
- Then the “traffic prosecutor” must be chosen.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!