Here are the easiest ways to compress videos and reduce them to a smaller size. Your iPhone also allows you to record videos in high quality, however the downside to this is that the videos are very large in size.
How to compress videos on iPhone
One of the ways to deal is to learn how to compress videos on your iPhone. When you apply video compression, the quality of the video remains mostly the same, but you get a much smaller size than the original, so here are the best ways to compress videos on your iPhone.
1. Compress video with Video Compress app
The easiest way to reduce video size on your iPhone is to use an app Video Compress It is a free application that allows you to compress videos to make them smaller without affecting the quality.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install Video Compress.
- Open the application and press the gear icon in the upper right corner and then select the output file format from the export file type, the compressed video will be saved in this format.
- Go back to the main interface and click on the only icon on the screen.
- Give the app permission to access all videos and photos.
- Choose the video you want to compress from the photo gallery.
- You will see a slider that allows you to adjust the compression level for your video. Drag this slider to see the size of the resulting file, click the icon in the upper-right corner.
- Wait for the app to compress the video.
The app will save the video automatically in the next screen. Once you have finished pressing, you can choose to delete the original video by clicking on Delete Original.
2. Compress video with Compress Videos & Resize Video app
Another option to compress video on your iPhone is an app Compress Videos & Resize VideoFree with a premium version, this app reduces the size of videos on iPhone to a great extent, allowing you to share videos anywhere there are video size restrictions.
Here’s how to use the app:
- Turn on Compress Videos & Resize Video and allow it to access your photos and videos.
- Click Select videos to compress to add the video for compression.
- Select a video to compress and click Next.
- On the resulting screen you select the frame rate and video dimensions for the output video file. The fewer numbers you choose here, the smaller the video file size.
- After that click the Compress button and wait while the app compresses the video.
3. Compress a video with Media Converter
Not all video formats are fully optimized for small file sizes, since iPhone puts more emphasis on quality rather than size of video files, it uses a format that allows for better quality but uses more space.
Converting iPhone video from default format to another compressed format is another way to compress videos as this should not have much effect on video quality, video file size will be many times smaller.
Prepare Media Converter It’s a free app and also has a premium version that you can use to convert and compress videos. Here’s how:
- Download and install the Media Converter app.
- Click Add (+) at the top and select Photo Library.
- Allow the app to access your gallery and click the video you want to convert and compress it.
- Tap on the selected video and select Convert Video from the list on your screen.
- Tap the Format menu and select a file format for the video.
- Adjust any other options you want, and finally click start conversion to start converting the video.
- You will see the converted file on the main interface.
4. Compress online videos
If you have few videos to compress, online compression may be more convenient, you don’t have to install apps on your phone, and it works online just like iOS apps.
Clideo is one of the online tools that helps to compress videos, all you have to do is upload the video, let the tool convert it and then download the resulting file to your storage. It also provides an option to save the resulting compressed video to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Keep in mind that this site will add its branding to your video. If you agree, here’s how to compress videos with Clideo:
- Open Safari and go to a site Clideo.
- Press Choose File and select Photo Library.
- Select the video to compress it and it will be uploaded to the Clideo website.
- Wait for the tool to compress the video.
- When the video is compressed, click Download. Alternatively, you can choose to save the video to Google Drive or Dropbox.
5. Make your iPhone record smaller videos
You can adjust the resolution in which your iPhone records videos. The lower the resolution, the smaller the video file. You can make your iPhone record smaller videos by default.
- Launch the Settings app and tap on Camera.
- Click on record video.
- Choose an option that balances the size and quality of the videos. The lower the number, the smaller the file size.
There are many ways to compress and reduce video file sizes on your iPhone, and you can also use these methods to reduce video file size.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!