1. Neanderthalgens contribute to coronary heart disease
Some Neanderthal human genes can protect against, and predispose to, severe forms of the disease caused by the coronavirus.
2. A planet almost the age of the universe was found
Content continues after ad
280 light-years away, a red dwarf star orbits an exoplanet as old as ten billion years.
The content continues below the ad
3. Research predicts that the corona will tame into a mild childhood flu
The corona is likely to remain among us, but in the future, the first infection will be mild in early childhood between the ages of three and five. Although adults also become infected from time to time, the disease remains mild.
4. A nascent divorce can be identified by the words months before the divorce
Divorcing people start before the difference using more of the words “I” and “we,” among others.
5. Fossils of perhaps the world’s largest dinosaur were found
This is probably a previously completely unknown species of titanosaurus.
6. A planet the size of Earth was found wandering in space
The researchers succeeded in a very difficult observation when they found a lone Wanderer.
7. Brain cleansing cells continue to work even after death
Nerve support cells remained active in dying brain tissue long after other activities had ceased.
8. There is a commotion from the Mars ATV
Nasa released sound samples of the ATV going more than 200 million miles on the planet Mars.
9. Traces of a course of antibiotics obtained as a baby were still visible at the age of six
According to a Finnish study, boys who received antibiotics as newborns were, on average, slightly smaller than their peers.
10. The test result challenges the basic theory of particle physics
The quartz disintegrated in the impactor and produced less myon elementary particles than expected. It does not fit the basic theory of matter.
Science magazine editorial wishes you a happy summer! Science news will return in August.
Source: Tiede by www.tiede.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Tiede by www.tiede.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!