1. The rubella virus will probably trigger ms disease
Epstein-Barr virus appears to be the underlying cause of ms disease, according to new studies.
2. The inexperience of the owner increases the compulsive symptoms of the dog
Content will continue after the ad
Smooth-haired collies, dwarf schnauzers and lagotto romagnolo suffer the least from obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Content continues below the ad
3. The dying brain seems to remember
The brain electrical curve shows waves similar to those seen during sleep or recollection.
4. New hardware cuts the brain without opening the skull
The invention may revolutionize the treatment of many neurological diseases.
5. The psychedelic of magic mushrooms protects against drug addiction
Opioid dependence did not develop as often as in people who had never used it than in people who had never used it.
6. A family tree takes 1.5 million years to come
The largest data collection to date covers about 70,000 generations and 231 million ancestral lineages.
7. The oldest pants in the world were made like jeans
The age of the pants is over 3,000 years.
8. The Incel subculture thrives in male-dominated residential areas
The local gender distribution affects the opportunities for young men to have relationships with women.
9. A woman’s skin cells were rejuvenated for more than 30 years
The skin cell began to produce collagen from the young cell when it was restored to its original state.
10. Microplastics were first found in human blood
Half of the samples contained plastic for beverage bottles.
Source: Tiede by www.tiede.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Tiede by www.tiede.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!