Who was Father Arsenie Boca? Inspired by Eliade and oriental meditation
Zian Boca, as he was called before he became a monk, was born in Vata de sus, in Hunedoara in 1910. He says that as a child he was prone to loneliness and religious problems, so from high school his colleagues called him “Saint”, according to a documentary made by stirileprotv.
Dumitru Bortun, doctor in communication: “Arsenie Boca has become a model of ours, maybe he is a saint but let’s not forget that he was a man like us, he started from Transylvania, a good and hardworking child. He tells how his father beat him only once in his life. Do you know why? That he wastes his time. I beat you so you don’t forget. He was a man of extraordinary diligence. He is a man who ate little, vegetarian, slept little, who prayed for hours and hours without a break, a chaste man, ascetic in the true sense of the word. Or what does that mean? Self-discipline. There were many women in love with him who went to him and told him explicitly. He didn’t fall into this trap. “
Tips for patients from Arsenie Boca
The father knew medicine and had advice even for the most current problems pretexted by women. For example, he said that hair should also be nourished and when our hair falls out, it is good to make egg yolk with castor oil and wash our head and rinse it with apple cider vinegar.
– If you prevent a cold from medication, you turn it into other dangers. Let the usual phases of the disease pass naturally, because they are the best cure. Keep your head out of the cold and get there.
– Make the sign of the holy cross on everything you eat: water, tea, coffee, cake, fruit, drink, bread. Even if it were given with poison, the Holy Cross cancels everything that is poisoned.
– The sick to keep the disease regime instead of fasting.
– Heavy sweating is because our kidneys are not working well.
Natural treatments Father Arsenie Boca
– Those with lung disease should be treated with horseradish soaked in honey: “He who made heaven and earth is able to stick a broken skin.”
– A woman had gallstones and Father Arsenie Boca told her not to go to the operation, but to do what he tells her: to make a deer tongue tea with orange peel, unsweetened, to drink instead of water about 2-3 months. This tea crushes the stones naturally and turns them into sand.
– Another elderly woman once came to Father Arsenie Boca for an eye disease. He had cataracts and his father told him that if he went to the operation he would be blind. Then he recommended a treatment with grape juice: “In the spring, put a bottle of vine and the juice you collect in the bottle, take a few drops with a pipette and put it in your eyes and you will not you need surgery. “
Father Arsenie Boca
Source: Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Doctorul Zilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!