Apple has released the latest version of its mobile operating system. This is all new with version iOS 14.7.
After Apple has finished the beta phase of its iOS update, the final version of iOS 14.7 will be rolled out (I had the update on it this morning). It’s not a mega update, but it has a number of new features and bug fixes, so an update definitely makes sense, even if iOS 15 won’t be long in coming.
- The iPhone 12 series (including Mini) now supports the new one MagSafe Batterie
- The HomePod timer can be managed in the Home app
- Information on air quality is now available in the weather and the revised map app – now also in Canada, France, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea and Spain
- In the podcast media library you can now hide programs that you are not following
- Playlists in Apple Music can now be shared
- When playing Dolby Atmos content or lossless audio, playback sometimes stopped. This has been fixed
- The notification about the maintenance of the battery on iPhone 11 will no longer simply disappear (warranty claim)
- Invalid information that was partially shown on braille displays while composing emails has disappeared
Source: com! professional by www.com-magazin.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of com! professional by www.com-magazin.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!