While the Minister of Health, Salvador Illa, studies, as promised, the request of various communities to advance the curfew Given the rebound in coronavirus cases, the autonomies must be governed by the measures set within the state of alarm, which each one is applying in different ways. Breaking down the third wave of Covid-19 is possible, according to Health, with the restrictions currently made possible by the state of alarm, but both the hours and mobility and commercial and hospitality activity are different depending on where you live and according to the figures of contagions that reach.
The latest data from Health show an increase in the cumulative incidence to 736.23 cases per 100,000 inhabitants. Extremadura has the highest cumulative incidence, 1,425 cases per 100,000 inhabitants; and Murcia, Valencian Community, Castilla-La Mancha, Castilla y León and La Rioja also exceed a thousand cases. Madrid is also above the average, with 789.
The measures adopted for the whole of Spain, in principle until May, go through the mandatory use of mask in public places, limited circulation of people between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., restricted entry and exit of people from the territory of each community and limit of six people in meetings, except in the case of cohabitants.
These are the main measures also adopted in each community:
– Andalusia: ask Andalusians to “in solidarity and voluntarily” stay at home from eight in the afternoon. At this time the closure of all municipalities with more than 500 cases of incidence applies, in 141 of them with greater prohibitions because the incidence exceeds a thousand cases.
– Aragon: perimeter confinement of the three provincial capitals and six municipalities with more than 10,000 inhabitants, advance of the curfew at 10 p.m., restriction of meetings to four people and advance closure of all non-commercial establishments at 6 p.m. essential from Friday to Sunday, until February 15.
– Asturias: 36% of Asturians are confined to their municipalities of residence, in addition shopping centers are closed –except essential activity establishments– and the catering establishments may only serve on terraces.
– Baleares: supporter of new curfew hours. No perimeter confinement. Social and family gatherings between people who are not living together and when bars, restaurants, shopping centers and gyms are closed in Mallorca and Ibiza until January 30. Shopping centers must close if they have more than 700 square meters of surface in Mallorca and more than 400 in Ibiza, except for the sale of essential items.
– Canary Islands: the alert level has been raised from 2 to 3 to prevent the spread of covid-19 applied on the island of Gran Canaria while in Tenerife it is reduced from 3 to 2. Phase 3 implies a curfew at 10 pm, lCitizen meetings can only be for cohabitants (with a maximum of 4 people in catering), the hotel business can only serve on the terraces and the gyms close.
– Cantabria: closure of the interior of the hotel and commercial establishments of more than 400 square meters. It has suspended the acts of more than 300 people. Perimeter closure of the community and curfew between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. One third of capacity in cinemas, theaters, museums, libraries, monuments and continues with the prohibition of activities in parks and beaches from 8 pm to 8 am.
– Castilla la Mancha: ask to be able to change the curfew. The curfew is set at ten at night, until 7 am; perimeter closure all municipalities as well as all the hospitality and department stores, except those stores that sell essential products.
– Castile and Leon: unilaterally, the curfew has been brought forward to 20 hours (a measure appealed by the Executive before the Supreme Court), perimeter closure by provinces and the limitation of meetings to four people who do not live together. From this Friday it will close all its cultural centers, it will suspend its institutional agenda of meetings, including the Governing Council, which will be telematic, and will increase the number of officials who telework.
– Catalonia: has extended the restrictions until February 7 and shopping malls, gyms and retail stores more of 400 square meters will continue to be closed. Limited hours and capacity of the restaurant sector, which can only serve breakfast and lunch in person, while the night curfew will continue to be between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
– Valencian Community: supporter of new curfews. Valencia City Council eliminates all activities that generate concentrations of people in their facilities and promote prior appointment.
– Madrid’s community: supports the reform of the state of alarm decree so that each region adopts greater restrictions on night mobility but maintains the curfew from 23 to 6 hours; hotel closing at 22 hours. Restrictions in 47 basic health areas with a high incidence of infections. Pharmacies and dental clinics may perform antigen tests from the week of February 1st.
– Estremadura: prohibits inter-municipal mobility in all localities and has extended the closure of non-essential hotels and commerce to municipalities of more than 3,000 inhabitants, since until now the limitation applied to those with more than 5,000.
– Galicia: curfew at 10 p.m. and the perimeter closure of a total of 63 municipalities, including seven cities, isolated individually since this midnight.
– Murcia: wants new margin for curfew. Meetings of non-cohabitating people are prohibited, except for work reasons or for teaching activity in educational centers. It does not allow the shared use of private vehicles by two people who do not live together.
– Navarra: closure of the hotel business at 9 pm, 30% capacity inside the establishments and 100% on the terraces, No smoking on terraces. Capacity in medium and large commercial areas of 30% and in homes the meeting of a maximum of six people from two living units is allowed. Perimeter fence of the community.
– Basque Country: Bilbao from midnight this Thursday it is confined perimeter and with the hotel industry closed due to the high incidence of covid-19, a situation that affects another 50 municipalities in the Basque Country.
– The Rioja: between January 22 and February 23 closes all non-essential premises, establishments, services and activities and the perimeter confinement of its 174 municipalities, except to go to buy, to work, to health and educational centers and to take care of people who need it, among other.
– Ceuta: perimeter closure until January 31 and has restricted mobility nocturnal of the population between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
– Melilla: perimeter closure and groups are limited to one maximum of four people, with a curfew between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Source: LA INFORMACIÓN – Lo último by www.lainformacion.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of LA INFORMACIÓN – Lo último by www.lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!