They resuscitated her four times, she was in serious condition

ONE woman (57) died as a result of being poisoned by mushrooms from a stall in Šabac sold by grandmother MG (72) from the town of Ćukovina, where seven people bought mushrooms from which they poisoned themselves at the market in this town.

DECEASED WOMAN WHO WAS POISONING FROM MUSHROOMS IN A CAP: She was resuscitated four times, was in serious condition

Photo: Illustration

As we have learned, the woman was hospitalized on Friday in Šabac hospital, after which she was transported to Belgrade on Sunday for the VMA.

Her kidneys failed, after which she was resuscitated four times, but there was no help.

We remind you of MG. (72) from the town of Ćukovina, where seven people bought mushrooms at the market in this town, with which they poisoned themselves, were detained by the police for 48 hours and will be heard at the Basic Public Prosecutor’s Office in Šabac.

The police also confiscated a certain amount of mushrooms, which will be analyzed.

There are eight other people at the VMAs who also poisoned themselves with mushrooms.


BONUS VIDEO: IT HAPPENED 36 YEARS AGO – Milutin’s brave move for which he won the Večernje novosti award

Follow us through the iOS and Android apps

Source: RSS – Današnje vesti by

*The article has been translated based on the content of RSS – Današnje vesti by If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!