This is a beautiful story, and it’s basically not a beautiful story about what it takes for your little one to look like a park, but really like a park.
It is, above all, a story about young specific people from Sabac who are so meticulous, hardworking, we can almost say without hesitation, that this persistence alone can lead to such a result. The little boy is in the phase of blooming, the bees are just buzzing, the grass has been mown between the rows – park, shoots are developing in a row for the next year, and all that thanks to the unity, harmony and above all the love of two young people.
Supported proposal of the Ministry: Funds are allocated from the budget for livestock breeders
When Ms. Mitrovic heard from her husband, who is otherwise engaged in farming, that he intends to raise a raspberry three years ago, and when he offered her that it was better to work for her family in raspberries than in a job that is mechanical and does not fulfill her – she said one big thing:
– Okay, but our little one has to be perfect.
That was the condition for Milan, her husband:
– I will help you, but if we work, we must do it to be the best.
The result has arrived. At the moment, it is 1.5 hectares of raspberries, and new areas are planned. The little one is perfect. Everything is in the system drop by drop, fertigation is done, protection is done, and the goal is to get as many roles as possible. The amount of water and fertilizer that is given is maximum. Raspberries are protected and everything, but we repeat, everything is in accordance with the withdrawal period of the preparation because it will not go to Serbia from here.
Approved additional funds for meat and fruit producers
This raspberry will end up somewhere in Europe or America. Every raspberry waist here is the same, as if someone had cut a raspberry by machine, like a hedge.
– I said that if we want to deal with this business, everything must be perfect and in the end – says Milena Mitrović. – From the first day, records must be kept, how what and how much. Is there earnings, are we in the red or are we at zero.
– We achieved that together because we are a great support to each other – she added.
– We planted 22,000 seedlings per hectare – Milan Mitrović explains. – It was planted maybe 30 centimeters from each other. Everything is irrigated on a drip basis.
– Our well is at a depth of six meters and day and night the water goes. There are no problems.
See how the Mitrovics prevent raspberries from being attacked by pests and many other useful tips they can give you in the video below…
Source: Bolja Zemlja by www.boljazemlja.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Bolja Zemlja by www.boljazemlja.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!