Lenovo is excited to introduce the thinnest ThinkPad notebook of all time, the ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga. Made of titanium, the notebook is just over 11 mm thick and features a beautiful 13.5-inch and energy-saving display with Dolby Vision® HDR technology and a 3: 2 aspect ratio and Dolby Atmos® speaker system. The 9th-generation ThinkPad X1 Carbon and 6th-generation X1 Yoga laptops have also been completely redesigned, bringing a thoroughly revamped user experience and new 16:10 aspect ratio screens with reduced blue light, an integrated card reader and sensor support in the power button. for the presence of a ComputerVision Experiences (CVx) user, which provides even more advanced security and ease of use.
The X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga laptops also feature Dolby Vision technology and the Dolby Atmos speaker system, and are the world’s first laptops to support Dolby Voice technology, which provides a premium conferencing experience that gives the user a more natural feel and reduces video conferencing fatigue. and provides more productive meetings.
In addition, Lenovo introduces a brand new hybrid computer ThinkPad X12 Detachable, which is a combination of a high-performance laptop and has the practicality of a 12.3-inch tablet. The screen of the device, which also supports input via Lenovo Precision Pen or Lenovo Digital Pen, protects the Corning® Gorilla Glass, and the user also has an illuminated keyboard, which makes it even easier to interact with the device. Intelligent stations provide a completely new user experience ThinkPad Thunderbolt™ 4 in USB-C Universal and Smart Dock. They are designed to eliminate device management bottlenecks and bring an expanded set of usage scenarios, as they support work from anywhere, allow silent user detection, download, and install firmware updates. Microsoft Azure Sphere-powered smart stations further enhance functionality by providing remote options for updates, device management, and interface status monitoring without compromising end-user productivity.
Teleworkers need effective tools
The past nine months have highlighted the critical nature of effective collaboration tools, as most of us have worked remotely. A recent survey by Lenovo and Intel finds that 50 percent of employees feel that their personal computing devices are outdated, and would prefer companies to focus on the underlying everyday technology experience. CIOs plan to almost double investment in employee experience initiatives over the next two years to boost productivity, organizational agility, and customer satisfaction. Lenovo’s goal in 2021 is to offer remote solutions for remote employees and enable them to collaborate more flexibly. Investment in technology and devices, smart collaboration, an optimized visual experience, and valuable connectivity opportunities can significantly impact productivity and efficiency in any workplace. The ThinkPad family of products focuses on enabling communication, keeping in touch with the user, optimizing system features for the best conferencing experience, increasing user security and making IT departments easier, and introducing technology that improves user well-being.
- We are committed to leading the way in connecting to all ThinkPad X1 models, including 5G connectivity options that enable higher WAN (WWAN) speeds. Don’t worry if you are not in an area with 5G coverage, the module also supports 4G-LTE networks. Accelerated deployment of the 5G infrastructure will ensure that many users benefit from the technology that will shape the future.
- Built-in WiFi 6 can take advantage of high-speed wireless infrastructure when a WWAN signal is not available.
- The X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga laptops are introducing Dolby Voice for an outstanding conference experience using surround sound technology that separates voices for more natural and less strenuous meetings using compatible services. Dolby Voice also optimizes speaker and microphone performance with features such as dynamic sound equalization, as it automatically adjusts to quieter or more distant voices and muffles noise, and reduces unwanted background sounds and echoes no matter which meeting platform you use. Productivity is further enhanced with improved speech recognition for voice assistants. Throughout the portfolio, some screens have been enhanced by reducing blue light, reducing eye strain as users spend more and more time on video conferencing. The new 16: 10 or 3: 2 aspect ratios also offer more pixels on the desktop, increase the screen-to-body ratio, and can improve productivity through better distribution of content on the screen.
- Our latest portfolio of X1 laptops supports Dolby Vision on select screens for true picture quality and incredibly authentic colors, and a Dolby Atmos speaker system that delivers a spectacular Dolby Atmos sound experience. The X12 also comes with Dolby Vision support with the Dolby Audio ™ speaker system for crystal clear sound.
- The ThinkPad X1 family of laptops (except X1 Fold) is based on the Intel Evo ™ 4 platform and is powered by 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris® Xe graphics for greater performance and intelligence. The combination of ThinkShield® security solutions and Intel Hardware Shield, available exclusively on the Intel vPro platform, offers integrated hardware-based PC protection for safer business productivity.
- ComputerVision’s security and experience (CVx) are further enhanced by the addition of human presence detection for touch-free login via Windows Hello face recognition – the system will also lock automatically when the user walks away from the computer. The new features bring even better battery life, a PrivacyGuard ePrivacy screen cover to help protect users from prying eyes, and a PrivacyAlert that alerts them to someone peeking behind their backs. All this raises the user experience to a new level. The integrated fingerprint reader in the power button also contributes to efficiency by combining two functions into a single action.
- The latest Lenovo Commercial Vantage update is available throughout the ThinkPad notebook family. The new version 1.3 brings a new and improved image and a revamped user interface, making it easier for users to control and customize the unique hardware features built into their device, and for IT administrators to better manage the end-user experience.
Prices and availability
- The ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga will go on sale at the end of February, with prices starting at € 2,149 (including VAT).
- The ThinkPad X1 Carbon will go on sale in April, with prices starting at € 1,549 (including VAT).
- The ThinkPad X1 Yoga will go on sale in April, with prices starting at 1,749 euros (including VAT).
- The ThinkPad X12 Detachable will go on sale in March, with prices starting at € 999 (including VAT).
- ThinkPad Docking stations will be available throughout the year, at which time prices will also be known.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Računalniške novice.com – Novice by www.racunalniske-novice.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!