Photo: Alexey Maishev / RIA Novosti
Recall that in the new convocation of the committees there will now be more – 32. A number of them will be divided so as to correspond to the directions in which similar government departments and services operate. Taking into account the wishes of the factions, the committees will have 17 chairmen from United Russia, five from the Communist Party, four each from A Just Russia – For Truth and the Liberal Democratic Party and two from New People.
The draft resolution on this topic was drawn up following the meeting of the temporary working group on the preparation of the first plenary meeting. According to the press service of the State Duma, decisions were made on the candidacies of the chairpersons of the committees and their composition. Voting on this matter will take place during the first plenary session of the State Duma on October 12.
The new faction in the State Duma is planned to give two committees at once. New People’s deputies Alexander Demin and Sangadzhi Tarbaev have been assigned to the posts of heads of State Duma committees on entrepreneurship and tourism.
Who will chair the committees:
– Pavel Krasheninnikov (United Russia faction) – on state construction and legislation;
– Yaroslav Nilov (LDPR) – on labor, social policy and veterans affairs;
– Andrey Makarov (EP) – by budget;
– Anatoly Aksakov (SRHR) – for the financial market;
– Vladimir Gutenev – (EP) – for industry and trade;
– Valery Gartung (SRZP) – for the protection of competition;
– Alexander Demin (“New People”) – for small and medium-sized businesses;
– Sergey Gavrilov (KPRF) – on property issues, land and property relations;
– Pavel Zavalny (EP) – for energy;
– Evgeny Moskvichev (EP) – on transport and transport infrastructure development;
– Andrey Kartapolov (EP) – on defense;
– Vasily Piskarev (EP) – on security and anti-corruption;
– Leonid Slutsky (LDPR) – on international affairs;
– Leonid Kalashnikov (KPRF) – on CIS affairs, Eurasian integration and relations with compatriots;
– Alexey Didenko (LDPR) – on regional policy and local government;
– Nikolay Kharitonov (KPRF) – on the development of the Far East and the Arctic;
– Oleg Morozov (EP) – on control;
– Dmitry Khubezov (EP) – on health protection;
– Sergey Kabyshev (SRHR) – in science and higher education;
– Olga Kazakova (EP) – on education;
– Nina Ostanina (KPRF) – on issues of family, women and children;
– Vladimir Kashin (KPRF) – on agrarian issues;
– Dmitry Kobylkin (EP) – on ecology, natural resources and environmental protection;
– Elena Yampolskaya (EP) – by culture;
– Olga Timofeeva (EP) – on the development of civil society, issues of public and religious associations;
– Gennady Semigin (SRHR) – on the affairs of nationalities;
– Dmitry Svishchev (LDPR) – in physical education and sports;
– Sangadzhi Tarbaev (“New People”) – on tourism and tourism infrastructure development;
– Artem Metelev (EP) – on youth policy;
– Sergey Pakhomov (EP) – for construction and housing and communal services;
– Alexander Khinshtein (EP) – on information policy, information technology and communications.
Source: Российская Газета by rg.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Российская Газета by rg.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!