The urban planning project for the reconstruction and extension of existing buildings for the purposes of forming the campus of the Faculty of Fine Arts in Savski Venec was developed by the company Bureau Cube Partners from Belgrade on behalf of the investor United Nations Development Programmes.
Urban project for reconstruction and extension (Photo: Printscreen/Urban project/Bureau Cube Partners)
The building plot has a total area of 10,572 m2and is located in block 2, at the corner of Mila Milunovića, Župana Časlav and Vojvoda Putnik Boulevard, writes eKapija.
The complex currently contains three buildings that retain their purpose:
- painting studio;
- administration and maintenance of classes;
- depot and graphic department.
A new multi-purpose facility is planned in the complex, which will include:
- closed business-residential part (business apartments) intended for the official organization of the Faculty of Fine Arts;
- workshop for the preparation and processing of graphic boards;
- depot for graphic and painting collection of FLU;
- exhibition space – gallery.
Within the construction zone a space for exhibiting sculptures outdoors is plannedas well as the construction of an underground floor – a garage, eKapija states.
Reconstruction or extension of existing buildings is plannedand it is possible to interconnect all existing buildings in the complex with a warm connection via a footbridge, in the most functionally and constructively favorable place, points out in the UP.
The connection can be made at ground floor or first floor level, and the minimum width of the footbridge is 3m.
– In the complex of special purposes of the Faculty of Fine Arts to implement the highest standards of urban-architectural and landscape design that is suitable for the environment of the cultural-historical unit. Planned buildings must represent a unique functional-aesthetic whole. The architectural structure of the buildings and the materials used must be of high quality and aligned with the purpose of the complex. Special attention should be paid to the design of the roofs, as the “fifth” facade – it was clarified in the urban planning project.
The public presentation will last until September 23.
Source: Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!