The One Club has appointed 13 Latin American creatives to participate as judges for The One Show 2021
it will have thirteen judges from the Latin American region. The One Club for Creativity has announced that the thirteen creatives will come from various countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Spain. All of them will be in charge of judging the more than 250 creatives from 42 different countries who have submitted their work to participate in the contest.
Entries can be submitted now, and fees will increase after each term period. The normal term will run until March 12, 2021, the extended term is March 19, 2021, and, finally, the final term will be March 26 of the same year. The main names of this jury meeting are the following:
– Rolando Córdova, cofounder/CD, Lanfranco & Cordova, Lima and New York (Print & Out of Home)
– Felipe Cury, ECD, Africa, São Paulo (Social Media)
– Laura Esteves, ECD, DPZ & T, São Paulo (Direct Marketing)
– Samuel Estrada, president, Latam & Caribbean Creative Leadership Community, Commonwealth/McCann SA West, Bogotá (Direct Marketing)
– John Raúl Forero, president/CCO, DDB Colombia, Bogotá (Print & Out of Home)
– Keka Morelle, CCO, WundermanThompson, São Paulo (Creative Effectiveness)
– Ana Noriega, CCO, FCB México, México City (Radio & Audio)
– Sarah Okrent, head of PR, LOLA/MullenLowe, Madrid (Public Relations)
– Adrian Piattoni, CCO, DDB, Buenos Aires (Radio & Audio)
– Felipe Simi, founder / CCO / CEO, Soko, São Paulo (Creative Use of Data)
– Andrea Siqueira, ECD, BETC, São Paulo (Interactive & Online/Digital Craft/Mobile)
– Marina Stern, CD, Mercado McCann, Buenos Aires (Print & Out of Home)
– Mara Vidal, Group CD, McCann Madrid (Creative Effectiveness)
Club One is a non-profit organization that puts the revenue generated from award entries back into the industry to fund programs under its four pillars:
1. Diversity and Inclusion
3. Gender Equality
4. Professional Development
Programs will include the annual diversity conference and Where Are All The Black People career fair, ONE School’s free portfolio program for black creatives. In addition, creative entertainment camps for diverse college students, Right the Ratio Summits addressing gender equality, the second skill to train traditional creatives in UX, UI and content strategy to improve their skills and preparing them for the future in the second creative career, as well as the global educator summits, the creative leaders retreats, the mentoring programs for more than 200 creative young people each year and the biannual professional workshops on Saturdays for high school students, among many other activities.
Thus, el One Club for Creativity (producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Type Director Club Communication Design and Typographic Design Awards, Young Guns, and Creative Week) is defined as the The world’s leading non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community.
So, The One Show is consolidated as one of the main exhibitions of world awards in advertising, design and digital marketing, which focuses on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. Additionally, the annual DC Global Awards honors creative excellence in craftsmanship, design, and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
Don’t miss anything from MarketingDirecto.com and join our Telegram
*The article has been translated based on the content of Marketing Directo by www.marketingdirecto.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!