The South Korean company Samsung Electronics officially presented at home a new model of the Galaxy Quantum 2 smartphone, which supports operation in fifth-generation mobile networks and has a quantum random number generator in its arsenal, which is used in cryptography.
Among the main features of the novelty, the manufacturer highlights the following:
- WQHD + display with Dynamic AMOLED 2X technology
- Display refresh rate – 120 Hz (at Full HD + resolution)
- Curved body lines with matte finish
- Triple main camera with a resolution of the main module 64 MP, which has optical image stabilization
- 10MP front camera with dual-pixel technology
- Stereo speakers
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging (25W)
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory expandable with microSD memory cards
- In-screen fingerprint scanner
Other characteristics of Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2:
- Support for communication standards: 5G (N78); 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA; Gsm
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.8 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 176g
- Platform: Android + One UI
- Processor: eight-core (2.9 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Display: 6.67-inch, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 3200 x 1440 pixels
- Triple main camera: 64 MP, F1.8, optical image stabilization + 12 MP (wide-angle), F2.2 + 5 MP (macro), F2.4; autofocus, LED backlight; support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 10 MP
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac; Bluetooth v5.0; USB 2.0 Type-C; NFC; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Battery: 4500 mAh, fast charging (25 W)
- Other: In-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass
Source: Mobile-review.com — Новости by mobile-review.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Mobile-review.com — Новости by mobile-review.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!