The 21.1.1 software package did not reject the bug fixes either.
AMD has released version 21.1.1 of Radeon Software, which offers a suitable profile for Hitman 3 and Quake II RTX. In the case of the former, this provides fundamentally better performance, the effect of which has been tested by AMD to the power of the Radeon RX 6800 XT VGA. With this hardware, up to 10 percent acceleration is expected compared to the previous drive, but similar progress is conceivable with other graphics drivers, but this has not been specifically measured by the company.
The new package also fixes a few bugs, which are detailed in the following list:
- The Recording and Projection Overlay indicator may not be in the default position
- Changing the task must not result in the Performance Metrics Overlay setting being reset to the default parameters
- The Radeon Software installer will now make sure you write the correct release date for the package you want to install
- Performance Metrics Overlay should not flash during video playback with active HDR
- The Grand Theft Auto V reflection effect is sure to appear if the user has activated MSAA in the game settings
- Radeon Software control panel no longer measures time spent in the game after closing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- DOOM Eternal can no longer crash when Steam overlay is active
- Forcing anisotropic filtering from a drive will now surely turn on in compatible DirectX 9 games on VGAs based on the RDNA architecture
- Oculus Link can no longer crash on graphics controllers based on Polaris and Vega architecture
- On Radeon RX Vega VGAs, content recording via Radeon Software will be done at the specified settings.
- Certain displays, including the Specter C or Samsung Odyssey G9 product lines, will not run black on Radeon RX 6000 series VGAs
- Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95T display now provides image-free display at 5120×1440 pixels with 240 Hz update
The updated Adrenaline 2020 family of drivers, version 21.1.1, supports 64-bit Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, and the Radeon HD 7000, 8000 (OEM) and R7 and R9 200, 300, Fury, RX 400, It can be installed on 500, 600, Vega, VII, Pro Duo, 5000, 6800, 6900, and Pro series graphics cards, as well as GCN mobile Radeons, and also supports Ryzen, Athlon, A-series, and older releases. , Other APUs with IGP based on GCN architecture. For notebooks, AMD offers general product support, which means that the package can be installed on mobile machines with the right hardware, but they are not responsible for specific, specific features, which still require separate product support from the system manufacturer.
Source: Hírek és cikkek – PROHARDVER! by prohardver.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Hírek és cikkek – PROHARDVER! by prohardver.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!