The National Bank of Egypt customer service number is the hotline, the complaint line for all branches across the Republic, and the National Bank of Egypt is one of the largest banks in the Republic of Egypt and provides its customers with all banking services at the highest level and offers you more, we say to our dear followers.
National Bank of Egypt
The National Bank of Egypt was established on July 25, 1898, in cooperation with Raphael Soares and British businessman Ernest Castle.
As the bank started with a total capital of one million Egyptian pounds, it was able to rapidly develop itself to achieve huge profits and become one of the major Egyptian banks.
The National Bank of Egypt customer service number is the hotline
- There is a customer service team specialized in receiving customer complaints and questions regarding the services provided by the National Bank of Egypt.
- Where you can call the customer service helpline around the clock, seven days a week, by calling 19623 or 02/25760777 from anywhere in the Republic of Egypt Brief, at a rate of one minute.
- Customers from anywhere outside the Republic of Egypt can access customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 0020219623 or +20225760777.
Services provided by the National Bank of Egypt to customers
The National Bank of Egypt has become one of the leading banks and banking institutions in the field of investment and economy in the Egyptian market, as it provides a wide range of financial services to clients:
- The National Bank of Egypt offers a variety of loans to establish large, medium and small businesses.
- The customer can open a current account in the bank with easy transactions.
- The bank provides credit cards that give customers access to financial and banking transactions.
- Clients can easily complete their withdrawal and deposit transactions at any time and from anywhere through the National Bank of Egypt (NBE) automated teller machines (NBE) located all over the governorates of the Republic.
- In order to satisfy its customers and provide all kinds of comfort in their relationships with the bank, the bank provides a team of customer service employees to receive complaints, suggestions and inquiries 24 hours a day.
- The bank offers Al-Ahly Net service, which allows customers to inquire about the balance of their current accounts and also manage their accounts through this service.
The main branch of the National Bank of Egypt
Headquarters address: 1187 Corniche El Nil, Bank Tower, Bulaq, Cairo Governorate, phone number: + 202-25945000, fax: + 202-25945137.
Business hours of the National Bank of Egypt
- The Central Bank of Egypt decided to change the official working hours due to the increase in working hours by one hour per day so that the work is from 8:30 am to 3 pm, from Sunday to Thursday, Friday and Saturday in all bank branches because they are official holidays.
- As for the bank branches specialized in currency exchange, their working hours start from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. to be able to serve their customers throughout the day.
- Also, the National Bank of Egypt has the only branch that operates 24 hours a day without a license, which is the branch at Cairo International Airport.
- Knowing that the National Bank of Egypt has branches that operate without permission seven days a week, and that there are branches in commercial centers and hotels such as Cairo Festival City, the Savoy Hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh and the Mall of Egypt branch.
- In these branches, working hours start from eleven in the morning until seven in the evening, from Saturday to Thursday, and on Friday from two in the afternoon and end at seven in the evening.
How to get information about the account balance with the Central Bank of Egypt?
National Bank of Egypt offers customers multiple ways to inquire about their account balances, and these methods are as follows:
- The first method: It is usual for the customer to go to any of the branches of the National Bank of Egypt spread in the governorates of the Republic and contact a customer service employee as it is easy to question the balance of his account within minutes.
- The second method: Through the Al-Ahly Net service, which is a means of inquiring about the balance on the Internet, you can subscribe to the service only once by going to the bank, and by communicating with customer service and requesting to subscribe to the service, you complete some transactions, including the appointment. You can get your password to enjoy the service, then get balance information at any time from home or office.
- The third method: This method consists of inquiring about the balance through the automatic teller machines of the National Bank of Egypt that are spread in the governorates, where the credit card is used, the password is entered and the balance inquiry is printed without any bank transaction.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!