The payment of the main and the supplementary pensions of December includes, among others, the planning of the payments by e-EFKA and OAED for the week of November 22-29.
In total, according to a statement from the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, about 2.1 billion euros will be paid to almost 4 million beneficiaries.
1. The following payments will be made by e-EFKA, within the framework of the regular payments of the institution:
– On Wednesday, November 24, an amount of 518.1 million euros will be paid to 1,088,602 beneficiaries for the main and auxiliary December pensions of employees, (ie retirees from IKA – ETAM, banks and OTE) , whose AMKA expires in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
– On Thursday, November 25, an amount of 518.3 million euros will be paid to 1,089,685 beneficiaries for the main and auxiliary December pensions of employees, whose AMKA expires at 0, 2, 4, 6, 8.
– On Friday, November 26, an amount of 462.3 million euros will be paid to 836,158 beneficiaries for the main and auxiliary pensions of the self-employed, ie the pensioners coming from the former OAEE, OGA and EBRD.
– The process of payment of December pensions will be completed on Monday, November 29, with the payment of 540.2 million euros to 910,317 beneficiaries for main and auxiliary pensions of the State, the former NAT, the former ETAT, the former ETAP-MME and PPC.
– € 18.8 million will also be paid to 560 beneficiaries following a one-off decision.
– Finally, 25,000 euros will be paid to 30 beneficiaries for inheritance benefits of supplementary pension.
2. The following payments will be made by OAED:
– EUR 13 million to 37,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits.
– EUR 25 million will be paid to 7,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment schemes.
– 500,000 euros will be paid to 1,000 mothers for a subsidized maternity leave.
– 500,000 euros will be paid to 1,000 beneficiaries for public benefit programs.
Source: Zougla.gr by www.zougla.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Zougla.gr by www.zougla.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!