We are about to enter the second year of the pandemic. Portugal has not known wars, earthquakes or floods of apocalyptic dimensions in European territory for too long for us to remember suffering, death and hunger on a large scale. In a report by RTP (10 January) we learned about the misery and new poverty of the victims of the virus and the unemployment that he (the invisible monster) brought. Everything indicates that we will continue to get poorer and poorer in the coming months or years – even without viruses this has been our story.
Pessimism or optimism does not solve problems, but it helps to face them because there is no future without reason and emotion. Once without an example, I will be optimistic and ask time and men for a better 2021.
My list for 2021:
1. That professor Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa wins clearly;
2. That dr. André Ventura joins the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God and begins to celebrate his liturgies in the premises of Cinema Império, in Alameda, leaving the place in Parliament to dr. Pacheco de Amorim;
3. That Dr. Catarina Martins has higher occupancy rates in her local accommodation again, because the crisis is for everyone;
4. That the mayor of Porto wins the elections for president of FC Porto;
5. That FC Porto wins all the missing games;
6. That dr. Rui Rio enters the Estádio do Dragão again;
7. May Francisco Rodrigues dos Santos find his way, whatever it may be;
8. May the summer festivals return, even in spring;
9. That museums and theaters reopen seriously;
10. Let the cinema return;
11. Let the stadiums fill with the help of dr. Rui Rio;
12. Let tourists return to Lisbon;
13. Let tourists return to the Algarve;
14. Let all tourists return;
15. That do not end with gold visas;
16. That my vaccination is not scheduled for the 16th of August;
17. That there be vaccines in August;
18. Let there be no more confinements;
19. That the Prime Minister can take a vacation;
20. May the Portuguese EU presidency go smoothly;
21. May the wind calm down in August;
22. That pedophilia be abolished by a decree ratified in Parliament;
23. May there be peace in the world;
24. May the next Miss World be Portuguese;
25. May the next Miss World ask for Peace and Health in the world;
26. May God help us;
27. May Pope Francis be taken more seriously;
28. That priests can date;
29. May Christians love Muslims;
30. That the Muslim guerrilla in Mozambique be exterminated;
31. That people’s sexual preferences do not create discrimination;
32. That Chega militants can attend the Feira do Relógio;
33. That streaming platforms put less waste;
34. That SIC does not hire Cristina Ferreira;
35. That RTP does not hire Cristina Ferreira;
36. That Cristina Ferreira does not buy CMTV;
37. That Cristiano Ronaldo comes to live on Rua Castilho and becomes a neighbor;
38. That the virus be controlled;
39. That Portugal knows how to attract so-called “digital nomads” (useful information: they are nomads, but not necessarily gypsies);
40. That unemployment does not increase any more;
41. May the media and advertising grow, because without them there will be no one to defend us from growing illiberalisms.
* Proof that anyone can be Miss World.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Meios & Publicidade by www.meiosepublicidade.pt. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!